Post up those winter time mods! ;)

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
undergoing king cobra clutch right now. Asking for nt555r's for christmas. Next thing is; Head gaskets, Valve Cover gaskets, oil pan gasket, and possibly front main bearing seal. just trying to get her dependable for U.T.I. next fall.

and in need of a job badly........

Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Metco lower kit (had the 2lb on already switching to the 4lb), smoked clear headlights, and polishing my catback are really the only things for. I'm trying to keep from spending much more money on my car! I've already got my 10.x slips so I feel comfortable stopping!!

torquemonster

Established Member
Just arrived in South Africa two yesterday. So winter mods for me is first finding a car. Im looking at a s14 240sx with a gt28r, a turboed 1991 bmw 325, a turbo opel superboss, and tommorow im going to look at a mint 67 barracuda with a mild 340

u bitch:p get the CUDA!!!!

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
It's my daily driver so no. I haven't put the Kenne Bell on yet. Not sure if I'm going to yet or not? Will said he would be more than happy to do it for me while I'm deployed. I still need injectors, pumps etc. I'm pretty broke right about now. I won't be when I get back from deployment though. So, I'm not sure yet. It's all up in the air right now.

-Rob

Stewie 03

Established Member
Recently installed the MAF, SBTB, LFPVB and B&M pan and had John @HP Ranch check the tune. Numbers in sig.

Blue Snake

SLACKER Poster
Established Member
I guess my winter mod is trade the 05 ranger in on a 99 L
bone stock (for now):banana:

Killa B

My head hurts
Established Member
I have a stage 4 and ported TB an SOS gauge pod (no gauges yet) and MM poly Iso's sitting in the garage just waiting for me to have the time to install them.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I have a stage 4 and ported TB an SOS gauge pod (no gauges yet) and MM poly Iso's sitting in the garage just waiting for me to have the time to install them.

Ben, long time no hear. I have a set of MM Iso's to install as well.

Maybe we should make an evening out of it...

Killa B

My head hurts
Established Member
Hey Will....ya I was putting in 60 hours a week at work between June and December so I didn't have much time for anything other than hanging with my family and getting things around the house done.

Anyways I ordered a set of MM CC plates today and I still need to get gauges. As soon as I get everything together I'm gonna start rippin and tearin and try to get everything done all at once and by that time hopefully there may be some people that will be up for a dyno day.

Users who are viewing this thread