Post up Your Tork-Tech Mustangs!

starnsey

Established Member
forgot to update this, car made 21psi on E85 with the 2.8" upper and 9" lower pulley back in May. I have a 2.75 upper and a 10 or 11" lower pulley that I may use to up the boost next year. For now this is plenty fun.

Daiper_rolling.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

8b75656d.jpg

0d23b6af.jpg

Video of the whine
Tork Tech TVS1900 Bullitt Dyno - YouTube

Off topic...

How did you do this hood? I've brought it up in other forums before about making a mach hood without the scoop/hole and didn't realize someone has actually done it before. You should post some pics of the process and the finished hood if you've got any more!

Sonny Black

Go Bills!
Established Member
VMP2V_zps8d656e96.jpg

Coming soon.

tobynt, I'm totally jocking your style on the Ford Racing Emblems/valve cover idea. Looks fantastic!

Last edited:

flghtmstr1

I put a TVS 2300 on my Tork Tech kit back in 2012. Between buying a new house, changing jobs, and getting married, though, I'm still not done with the project.

Here's a brief run-down of my setup:

5.3L Big Bore stroker
TVS 2300
MHS Stage 4 PI heads w/ blower cams
built 4R70W

I was able to get it on the dyno back in February of 2013 with Jon Lund. Unfortunately, the session was cut short due to valve float at 4k rpm. Turns out the wrong valve springs were installed by mistake, but it still put down 655 ft-lbs of torque and 550 rwhp on 93 octane with only 11 degrees of timing.

The car is sorted out now, and I'm trying to schedule a new dyno session with Jon in the coming weeks. It'll be interesting to see what it makes on a clean pull.

Last edited:

WantADohcGT

Im A Noob
Established Member
Toby's coolant crossover will be this summer's project to get rid of that provided crossover tube. Watching that thing move under pressure on the dyno always has me worried it's going to let go on a WOT run one of these days. Knock on wood it hasn't yet.

2cf55146.jpg

350a53cd.jpg

001-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread