Post you Dept. vehicles!

rachelanne4579

Established Member
She was an American Government professor.

She was some old broad that would contantly go out of her way to explain why we should vote for Clinton in the upcoming primaries and how having a woman president would transform the country. You could say she was little off center.

Oh jesus.... YEAH it would transform the country. For the worst. I'm sorry, but some women go too far in all their "equality" shit. :cuss: A woman can't go lifting tractor tires because she sings about equality everyday. Women just aren't built for the same things men are. Plain and simple. We're too emotional to be in that kind of position. :nonono:

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
we literally use everything thats manufactured.... not shown are explorers,jeeps,taurus,ford 500, unmarked taxis, etc... yes including hybrid vehicles...
ny6_zps87979813.gif

ny12_zps6457ed19.gif

ny11_zpsdd2eac9b.gif

ny10_zpsb9b21b9b.gif

ny8_zpscf46c891.gif

ny3_zps76d41f69.gif

ny1_zpse3b4c5c3.gif

ny2_zps34dee433.gif

thought you guys might like this.... old school highway cars
foxny13_zpsf4178404.jpg

nyfox14_zps5d266120.jpg

Last edited:

wesessiah

Established Member
Some from the area....

2016757531_649eac9cba_z.jpg

7747105564_c450653d8e_z.jpg

the black on white vics are my favorite. i don't think the black on white chargers look bad, but i still think the vics look better with black on white. solid colors i do think the chargers look better.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I'm not an LEO, but can I play anyways? I saw two cop cars today.
I passed him doing 10 over today as a test, because I found out that it's legal to go up to 10mph over for passing on highways in MN.
8633752188_e46b71a45d_b.jpg

8633754738_d24188c794_b.jpg

thought you guys might like this.... old school highway cars
foxny13_zpsf4178404.jpg

nyfox14_zps5d266120.jpg

I'm digging those.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i have a buddy at another department that was responding to a priority 1 call and was clocked by his captain (came up from behind the captain on the interstate) at 143. i haven't heard of anyone at my department approaching anywhere close to 140 though.

and he wasnt fired?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
emergency or not, there are laws that protect citizens from things like that. in NC, even in an emergency situation, an officer may not exceed 15 over. this is for his safety, and the safety of others. no one can predict where a pedestrian, or car will be no matter what time of night it is.

had that been at my dept, he would be busted down to jailer, if he was even allowed to keep a job. i have known several officer fired or demoted over going to fast. yeh its crazy, i agree. there is no excuse for going 140 mph on public roadways.

Last edited:

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Calgary Police Service

Here are a few vehicles from the Calgary Police service:

Charger with new color scheme:
charger.jpg

Crown Vic with original colors:
crownvic2.jpg

New Explorer:
explorer3.jpg

New Interceptor with new color scheme:
taurus.jpg

Harley Davidson Road Kings:
bikes.jpg

Forensic unit:
forensic.jpg

SWAT/Tactical Armet Balkan MK7:
apc2.jpg

Our old APC which is being replaced by the MK7:
cps_apc.jpg

Eurocopter EC120B (HAWC2) with K9:
hawc2.jpg

Eurocopter EC120B (HAWC2):
hawc3.jpg

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
emergency or not, there are laws that protect citizens from things like that. in NC, even in an emergency situation, an officer may not exceed 15 over. this is for his safety, and the safety of others. no one can predict where a pedestrian, or car will be no matter what time of night it is.

had that been at my dept, he would be busted down to jailer, if he was even allowed to keep a job. i have known several officer fired or demoted over going to fast. yeh its crazy, i agree. there is no excuse for going 140 mph on public roadways.

So this IS law in NC? I certainly would hate to think that if I was needing EMERGENCY backup or help on the roadside that the responding units couldn't go more than 15 over the limit?

Also, if the speed limit is, let's say, 70, and a car passes through RADAR at 100, how is that officer suppose to catch them if he can't go over 85?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
So this IS law in NC? I certainly would hate to think that if I was needing EMERGENCY backup or help on the roadside that the responding units couldn't go more than 15 over the limit?

Also, if the speed limit is, let's say, 70, and a car passes through RADAR at 100, how is that officer suppose to catch them if he can't go over 85?

not saying it doesnt happen. but yep....no more than 15 over. it was drilled into our brains.

I would imagine its a way for a department to avert accountability if a bad accident did occur. " we, the officer was violating policy" or something like that.

Last edited:

wesessiah

Established Member

i'm not defending, or condoning what happened, just stating that it happened since that arbitrary speed had been mentioned. he was reprimanded, but i don't know the details, never asked. i'm sure the totality of the circumstances came into play, the factors that i mentioned, and i'm sure there not being another exit for approximately a mile and a half came up. like i said, not defending, but due care depends on the circumstances.

i'm not familiar with this one. it's either been repealed, or imbeded in some obscure place. ncgs 20-145 begins with
The speed limitations set forth in this Article shall not apply to vehicles when operated with due regard for safety under the direction of the police in the chase or apprehension of violators of the law or of persons charged with or suspected of any such violation...
due regard for safety, like most things, depends on the circumstances, and regardless of the situation, each aspect of the situation is weighed and factored into the consequence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread