Post you Dept. vehicles!

moonltgold

I'm retired (fed) now, but 10 years ago when Uncle had a little money we had some nice rides. My security team had a 2001 black Camaro undercover (Z28 California CHP package, no governor) until one of my squad members took out a guard rail getting on the freeway and management refused to fix it. Man was I pissed. We also had a '99 Mustang GT but mileage got high and we have to get rid of them at 60,000. Then by the mid-2000's the budget hit -- and we all got the GSA Pontiac G-6s and V-6 Chevy Impala's, and some even got the GSA Ford Focus. I left at the right time!

darksrt

Established Member
got these a couple years ago

IMG_20130514_122956_3382.jpg

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Those are some nice looking vehicles codycat. Thanks for posting.

ACESnEIGHTS

Established Member
This is a picture of my bike, Id point it out but whats the use. They all look a like. This is a picture last year when we got new bikes, and before we had installed all of the emergency lights, graphics etc..
IMG_0204.gif
IMG_0217.gif
IMG_1395.gif

Last edited:

CJ04GT

04 Oxford White Mach 1
Established Member
Question I live in cobb county georgia and our LEOs have been equipped with some new Caprices. I asked the cop what kinda motor it had in it. He said a LS1, anyone know what they have? Just a general question thanks

CJ04GT

04 Oxford White Mach 1
Established Member
Nice car. We had a GSP officer out 40 series magnaflow mufflers on his car and his department made him take them off due to noise lol. But there is word on the street that one cop is running e85? Any input?

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Nice car. We had a GSP officer out 40 series magnaflow mufflers on his car and his department made him take them off due to noise lol. But there is word on the street that one cop is running e85? Any input?

Dunno anything about this and I'm in cobb/paulding.

Users who are viewing this thread