POST your 99-01 cobra pics!

YellowSnake01

Established Member
Here's my Zinc Yellow 2001. She sees open track duty, drag racing, autocrosses, rain, snow, sleet, salt, and anything else you can throw at her. Gotta love it :)

2244722_6_full.jpg

2244722_2_full.jpg

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
no more 04 cobra's.. if you dont like the 99-01, then dont post in here. this is for 99-01 cobras

what springs are on the yellow cobra? looks good, i like the rims too

m99tcobra

Established Member
alright...Heres some electric green for ya ppl!!!! my 99 .. i borrowed the camera from girlfriends stepdad. the camera is a canon rebel xti. i just messed around with the settings but never figured out much on it :lol1: . i hadnt washed the car,theres some water on it only because the girlfriend was washing her car near mine. cant wait to get down to pensacola beach and take some shots with this camera!

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

Last edited:

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
wow.. thats one of the nicest green mustangs i have seen. very simple and clean. not too much done to take the focus off the cobra. like the drop and rims.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
brebar's car looks soooo clean! the blacked out 01 from so cal looks really good too! where do you work man? some nice cars there.

true blue is definitely my favorite color for that car. too bad they didnt make a true blue terminator :(

i love the 01 bumpers. so unique in their own way. its the rear bumper that sucks :kaboom: and the hood. but those are easy fixes. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, there are a lot of really nice looking Stangs in this thread. Kudos to you all! :beer:

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
alright...Heres some electric green for ya ppl!!!! my 99 .. i borrowed the camera from girlfriends stepdad. the camera is a canon rebel xti. i just messed around with the settings but never figured out much on it :lol1: . i hadnt washed the car,theres some water on it only because the girlfriend was washing her car near mine. cant wait to get down to pensacola beach and take some shots with this camera!

:thumbsup: tho biased, a gorgeous car............funny about lighting and cameras. I have some shots that look darker like yours, and with better lighting and camers.. I have some showing electric green in its brightest glory:D

PS: Your car's color combo is a little rarer than mine, Im med. parchment

Last edited by a moderator:

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
ok a couple pics of my sh!tbox

pics062rk9.jpg

cobra201zu5.jpg

yes i know my pipe is hanging i bottomed out really bad, its fixed now tho;-)

pics057ta7.jpg

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Thanks for the compliment. Wheels are ASA JH8 silver with polished lip.

Mods are full-exhaust, tune, RAI

Those are good #'s

I made 317rwhp on my 01 with catback, xpipe, BBK intake, Stedda pully's, PHP intake spacer, TB, and handheld predator tune.

Users who are viewing this thread