Precision Turbos price going up?

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
Could anybody confirm on that or if it is only speculation.. Some guy told me that their prices will go up on monday but I just want to be sure on that.

Will Hellion and other kits skyrocket in price if that is true?

Thanks.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Yes they are going up. The 6262's and 6266's that hellion uses will be going up $75-$100 cost. So you can expect a price increase of about $200-$300 on the hellion kit. Any orders placed with precision by 11:59pm sunday night will be able to be processed at the old price. I just made a post about this on FB, lol. Trying to get people to get their orders in before the pricing goes up.

Last edited:

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
Yes they are going up. The 6262's and 6266's that hellion uses will be going up $75-$100 cost. So you can expect a price increase of about $200-$300 on the hellion kit. Any orders placed with precision by 11:59pm sunday night will be able to be processed at the old price. I just made a post about this on FB, lol. Trying to get people to get their orders in before the pricing goes up.

Crap!
Well, I should be ordering my hellion T.T kit tomorrow then.
Are you a Hellion dealer?

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
In this day and age, nothing will go down with cost of everything going up. Made in America has its holdings. Still better then over-seas though. You will see a price increase with other manufacturers as well in the next couple months. Many times, people who create, sell, and design products and use other companies to help with it (in this case, turbo companies) they get their price increased every few months but eat it to keep the cost the same. Sometimes, you just can't do it.

Right now, pricing is being worked on and should be released to dealers on May 1st with a price increase. But....... that doesn't mean dealers will increase the cost (depending on actual percent) More then likely, The hellion kits will not go up but if you buy the turbo by itself, that may what's affected

We will know shortly

Last edited by a moderator:

coyote302

Established Member
In this day and age, nothing will go down with cost of everything going up. Made in America has its holdings. Still better then over-seas though. You will see a price increase with other manufacturers as well in the next couple months. Many times, people who create, sell, and design products and use other companies to help with it (in this case, turbo companies) they get their price increased every few months but eat it to keep the cost the same. Sometimes, you just can't do it.

Right now, pricing is being worked on and should be released to dealers on May 1st with a price increase. But....... that doesn't mean dealers will increase the cost (depending on actual percent) More then likely, The hellion kits will not go up but if you buy the turbo by itself, that may what's affected

We will know shortly
I understand but paxton price are going down...:shrug:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Their not going down, it's vendors selling them cheaper. Won't be for long though as EVERYTHING will be going up. As as said before, theirs a lot more material that goes into turbo systems then blowers.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I understand but paxton price are going down...:shrug:

paxton prices are not going down, i explained this in another thread.

Eric doesn't like the fact i have the majority of the market share on the paxton's, so, they are selling them at a $150 loss, and then selling the add on's

that's why we have come up with an add on package at $30 over cost.

that way, you can get a great deal on the paxton for them, but then get a great deal on everything else from us, and save the most overall

shannon@jpc

Established Member
This is the time of year we usually see price increases from vendors its a simple supply and demand...the weather is nicer and sales are up so prices go up a tad and it almost doesn't get realized because the consumer wants the parts. Manufacturers can't get away with upping prices in the winter when sales are down. But like Steve mentioned it doesn't mean that dealers will increase their prices just really depends on what the profit margin gets adjusted to.

Eric doesn't like the fact i have the majority of the market share on the paxton's, so, they are selling them at a $150 loss, and then selling the add on's

Eric is not the owner of JPC and does not make those decisions on our package prices, specials or any other promotions. Also please do not assume what our loss may or may not be, you know what pricing you get not what pricing we get ;-)

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This is the time of year we usually see price increases from vendors its a simple supply and demand...the weather is nicer and sales are up so prices go up a tad and it almost doesn't get realized because the consumer wants the parts. Manufacturers can't get away with upping prices in the winter when sales are down. But like Steve mentioned it doesn't mean that dealers will increase their prices just really depends on what the profit margin gets adjusted to.

Eric is not the owner of JPC and does not make those decisions on our package prices, specials or any other promotions. Also please do not assume what our loss may or may not be, you know what pricing you get not what pricing we get ;-)

Sorry, i'll rephrase

As, the #1 Dealer of Paxton / Vortech products for the coyote platform, and one of the top 10 dealers overall in the world. I know my loss is about $150 at the price listed once shipping and fees are added.

CPRsm

Me personally I don't care how large my share of the market is. Doubt they do either. People don't like cut throat dealers. Sell 100 kits a month. Nobody cares about the number.

As far as pricing it's not all the same. No matter if you're the "#1" dealer on a part or not. I get better pricing on things than much larger dealers than me. Gotta sweet talk the secretarys something fierce. :D

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Me personally I don't care how large my share of the market is. Doubt they do either. People don't like cut throat dealers. Sell 100 kits a month. Nobody cares about the number.

As far as pricing it's not all the same. No matter if you're the "#1" dealer on a part or not. I get better pricing on things than much larger dealers than me. Gotta sweet talk the secretarys something fierce. :D

agreed,

you gotta sell,

my point was, at the volume level that i do, i don't see a company as large as paxton or vortech going off their pricing schedule for a lower volume dealer

CPRsm

I know what you meant. What I'm saying is you're assuming they're loosing money at that price because you think they buy aaalllll the parts at the same price you do. Like I said, the largest dealers don't always get the best prices. Can't speak for paxton/vortech though.

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I know what you meant. What I'm saying is you're assuming they're loosing money at that price because you think they buy aaalllll the parts at the same price you do. Like I said, the largest dealers don't always get the best prices. Can't speak for paxton/vortech though.

maybe i'll just start ordering there then,

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
no way turbonetics, turbos are junk

How would the garrets compare to the precisions that come with the hellion kit price and performance wise? Garret were the ones that invented the ball bearing technology for turbos which is suppose to make them spool 15% faster than a normal journal bearing unit.

Users who are viewing this thread