Pretty cool 5-axis CNC work

BlackenedRR

Established Member
5AxisHelmet.jpg

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
being an ex mechinest i can safely say F&$K writing the program to cut that bitch. That is some cool shit but i really wonder how long it took them to design, write, cut, rewrite, re cut, ect before they got it right. The program for that must be HUGE. Great find though.

03whipedsnake

Established Member
being an ex mechinest i can safely say F&$K writing the program to cut that bitch. That is some cool shit but i really wonder how long it took them to design, write, cut, rewrite, re cut, ect before they got it right. The program for that must be HUGE. Great find though.

Im a Machinist and also agree with F*** writing that program lol!

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
That stuff is cool! We do a lot of CNC work here... Cylinder heads, parts, brackets, etc.

This is a lower plenum we made for a 6.1L Hemi. It also started as a solid block

spacer.jpg

spacer2.jpg

TPG_6823copy.jpg

TPG_6812_copy.jpg

TPG_6808_copy.jpg

TPG_6816_copy.jpg

-Rick

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I'm cnc machinist. I wish i could go work at a machine shop that did other stuff besides oil field stuff. That's all there is here.

oh and running 2 machines at once all night ever nights blows ass. I bet yall guys dont have to do that!:cuss:

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member

spelling owns you. I'm a Machinist as well. Rick your CNC shop looks badass!

MachME

2V Power
Established Member

I was going to say the same thing, the person who did that lost a couple years of their life span!

jlauth

Established Member

Im sure that the cost to produce that part is comparable to the price of the CNC alone. That is a sweet vid though!

Users who are viewing this thread