PRI keeping my Tuner too busy, annoyed lol

PIKE5.0

Established Member
PRI keeping my Tuner too busy lol

I know its important.. and he warned me.. but still doesn't mean I won't bitch about it. Didn't know if anyone else was impatiently waiting as well lol

**Updated** Poor wording bc I don't want to sound like I'm unreasonably putting my or any tuner doing their job on blast. Original wording sounded a little bitchy lol

Last edited:

RFM50

Established Member
Good things come to those that wait. I have learned that the hard way. I too have been affected but I am pretty much dialed in. Just going to be adding some timing now.

CPRsm

Shit everyone is waiting I think. Dasan is waiting to finish his E85 tune up. Shaun and his tuner were both giving classes out there this week

mechanicboy

Established Member
Well, I guess I'll want on asking shaun for my gas revision lol. I have a close race coming up against a cummins...

thegraystang

Established Member
Yea i was warned too but good thing i was lazy and took me a while to install the parts for my first revision. Just got logs done tonight lol.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Shit everyone is waiting I think. Dasan is waiting to finish his E85 tune up. Shaun and his tuner were both giving classes out there this week

Yep but the way I see it when they come back they will have even more knowledge to tune on. Dasans car looks great I can't wait to see what it makes. I know it sucks waiting but seeing tuners learning and teaching is great. They aren't free trips to PRI

PIKE5.0

Established Member
I've got my base 93 on now.. First day of good weather in OKC is tomorrow, E85 should be wrapped up mid next week. I'm pretty pumped about it

Users who are viewing this thread