$$ price of a fully forged motor

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
ok i get i need to do some research on what i want but seriously stop dogging me on how much i make its not the amount i make its the amount i save ask your self when you was my age did u own ur first three cars or have a credit rating of 780 so back off everyone else thanks for the help il keep u updated on what i do.

Holy run-on sentence Batman:nonono: Now that your age is very apparent...
Ease up a bit, as thick skin is a REQUIREMENT for SVTP.
Seems to me like some have given you the information you need. Give MMR or Livernois (or a local builder) a call and tell them what you are looking for in a build. Then, you can get your price and add or subtract parts from there. Everyone's wants are different and there really is no one size fits all motor.

Alex

Last edited:

Tractionless1

Established Member
I'm 21 single and in iraq making a ton I want to put the best/largest blower on it

no im military im making about 3000 a month tax free ha. but yea if i threw a 3.4 whipple what mods would i have to do to make the engine and the car handle +700 keep in mind its a vert..

You're making $36k a year, hardly a ton, and definitely not enough to be thinking of building an all out Cobra back on the civilian side. My advice, save your money because when you get back to the 'States if you're not a career military guy you'll be hard pressed to find a job.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
This is some seriously sound advice bro... Take heed, you have been warned.

You're making $36k a year, hardly a ton, and definitely not enough to be thinking of building an all out Cobra back on the civilian side. My advice, save your money because when you get back to the 'States if you're not a career military guy you'll be hard pressed to find a job.

GodStang

Established Member

$36K is less than most school teachers make. Hardly a ton at all. Save your money and buy one already built. To build what you want correctly will cost you $20+ K alone.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
$36K is less than most school teachers make. Hardly a ton at all. Save your money and buy one already built. To build what you want correctly will cost you $20+ K alone.

what teachers are you talking to? my first year salary as a teach was 27k in 2006- hence why I got the **** out. working on pharmacy school now. and yeah- OP you need at least one years salary in the bank before you start a full on build IMO

Users who are viewing this thread