Pro edge tuning

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
I just wanna give a big shout out to Bill @ Pro Edge Tuning in CT for tuning my car to make killer power on his Mustang Dyno and run like it is stock until the LOUD pedal is pressed to the wood. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! Unfortunately the weather is setting in and I smoked the stock clutch the other day lol so she is away for the winter .I can not wait till spring to come and the new toys go on !!
Anyone looking for a Calibrator and not just a " tuner" and/ or are looking for a change give Bill and the boys a call @ Pro Edge !!

Joewee500

Established Member
I'm glad you are happy with your results. I hope to be posting up soon with a similar story of joy. Sent my car there a couple weeks ago for tuning and turned out my engine and supercharger were both damaged. Talk about a budget adjustment.

Nsssane1

Established Member
I'm glad you are happy with your results. I hope to be posting up soon with a similar story of joy. Sent my car there a couple weeks ago for tuning and turned out my engine and supercharger were both damaged. Talk about a budget adjustment.

Wow that was a long way to send it, surprised you didn't send it over to JMS chip is MS http://www.jmschip.com/. Never used them but been in the mustang magazine a good bit. But you'll be set this route anyways.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
+1 on Bill@Pro edge. My car runs in beast mode now. I'm just waiting to try my tune bill turn the wick up on out as soon as PBIR gets done with their maintenance sessions. I'm guessing we will be ready to rock come Jan.

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
+1 on Bill@Pro edge. My car runs in beast mode now. I'm just waiting to try my tune bill turn the wick up on out as soon as PBIR gets done with their maintenance sessions. I'm guessing we will be ready to rock come Jan.
:pepper::pepper:

1320 Junkie

Established Member

Your 73mm TB is all fixed and going in the mail tomorrow pal....let me know how it works for you.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I just wanna give a big shout out to Bill @ Pro Edge Tuning in CT for tuning my car to make killer power on his Mustang Dyno and run like it is stock until the LOUD pedal is pressed to the wood. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! Unfortunately the weather is setting in and I smoked the stock clutch the other day lol so she is away for the winter .I can not wait till spring to come and the new toys go on !!
Anyone looking for a Calibrator and not just a " tuner" and/ or are looking for a change give Bill and the boys a call @ Pro Edge !!

You know how I feel about Bill and his skills....not only is he basically like a brother to me but my Shelby wouldnt be where it is without his expertise. Ill put him against any calibrator in the buisness. Wait til you see what we do with this 97 Terminator I just bought....woooooooo

USMC500

Established Member
+100 for a top notch business owner/Man. My car is currently at bills shop currently doing a complete overhaul and some suprised full write up coming shortly

Joewee500

Established Member
+100 for a top notch business owner/Man. My car is currently at bills shop currently doing a complete overhaul and some suprised full write up coming shortly

Mine too. Wonder if I'm in front or behind you in line. Haha. Mines been there over 2 months. I only had my car a week before I sent it to him.

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member

Very cool.Im extremely happy with my results. Bill @ Pro Edge Tuning in CT RULES !

Users who are viewing this thread