procharged/built motor 2001 cobra LOW MILES!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
the car i wanted sold hahah, tomorrow im taking pictures for ebay, PM me with any offers
red99svt-work towards my price and we can make a deal, i think its already a pretty prime deal

Red99SVT

Established Member
the car i wanted sold hahah, tomorrow im taking pictures for ebay, PM me with any offers
red99svt-work towards my price and we can make a deal, i think its already a pretty prime deal

Yeah sorry I cant get that close. I am just thinking about me having to put the car back to stock as well. I might could meet you in the middle if you are interested. I am a cash buyer as well, no waiting on funds if that matters.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i have a really interested buyer PM'ing me, so im going to hold off on ebay for a little but, pretty sure this is gonig to work out:)

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
actually the loan didnt go through its going to be gone tomorrow though if buyer goes through as promised, regardless it will be gone tomorrow

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
guy backed out i think? Havnet been in touch with him....he was supposed to get the loan on tuesday but never talked to me so ill assume its back on the marker, also the car i was going to trade it in on was sold right before i got there, people need to remove adds on autotrader once the car sells /rant over

Users who are viewing this thread