Procharger & Other Mods installed on my '11 GT

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I recently purchased a used Procharger kit for my car from a fellow svtp member (Thanks Chris!! cgoeschel).

We got the kit installed and I was able to snap a few pics of it and a few other appearance mods I have installed on my '11 Mustang GT over the winter months.

My first driving impressions of the blower is that it has stock drivability during normal driving and then when you get on the throttle the power really starts to build as the RPM's increase. I think I'm really going to like it.

This is the P-1SC kit that puts out 7#'s of boost. I changed the stock 4.38" pulley to a 4.25" pulley that is supposed to increase the boost to 7.5#'s.

This is the polished kit and it also has the optional 'helical' gear set in it.

I'm trying to get a dyno appointment so that I get some numbers to see what kind of improvement I got over my CAI, O/R X-pipe, tune setup.

My other winter appearance mods were:

19" Brembo wheels and tires
BBR shorty antennae
OEM Ford 'Premium' GT aluminum trimmed pedal pads and accelerator pedal
Brushed aluminum door sill plates
American Muscle '11 GT underhood dress-up kit
2012 Boss 302 coil covers
OEM Ford strut tower brace

I started a previous thread with my earlier mods: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...new-2011-grabber-blue-gt-few-subtle-mods.html

DSCF1094.jpg

DSCF1095.jpg

DSCF1096.jpg

DSCF1097.jpg

DSCF1091.jpg

DSCF1093.jpg

DSCF1092.jpg

Last edited:

kevinp

Established Member
Very nice, little things like the pedals matching the steering wheel and sill plates make the inside look a lot nicer.

Nice overall look on the outside and under the hod as well - and 150 or so more horsepower certainly doesnt hurt :)

kingnut

Established Member
1: how much were the 2012 boss coilovers?
2: what is the lowering range F/R?
3: how do they ride compared to stock?

thanks in advance

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Great additions! Love everything you did to it!

Looks good man! :beer: /me heads over to marketplace...

Thanks Mike :beer:

I'll make you a good deal on the tuner and or the CAI!

Looks great!

Looks great....must be fun. Are you thinking about installing a Boss intake to go along with the pro-charger?

I might go with the Ford Racing 90 MM TB and Boss 302 intake later on.

Very nice, little things like the pedals matching the steering wheel and sill plates make the inside look a lot nicer.

Nice overall look on the outside and under the hod as well - and 150 or so more horsepower certainly doesnt hurt :)

I had already added the GT500 steering wheel and grabberpony shift knob to my base interior. The pedals and door sill plates help complete the look.

The extra HP definitely is fun!! :burnout:

1: how much were the 2012 boss coilovers?
2: what is the lowering range F/R?
3: how do they ride compared to stock?

thanks in advance

I bought the 2012 Boss coil covers not the coil overs!

CGoeschel

Established Member
That look familiar! Glad you like it. Im sure its going to be making some great power at 7.5lbs.

Whocares05050

Established Member
Is this the stage 1 or 2?

I was told the stage one had the intercooler kinda hidden and that the stage 2 was much better with cooling but requires slight modifications but overall brings the charging temps down because it moves the intercooler infront more. just curious if you are seeing any issues with cooling is all.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Is this the stage 1 or 2?

I was told the stage one had the intercooler kinda hidden and that the stage 2 was much better with cooling but requires slight modifications but overall brings the charging temps down because it moves the intercooler infront more. just curious if you are seeing any issues with cooling is all.

This is the Stage 1 kit. I heard that the Stage 2 kit has a MUCH better intercooler.

Just got the kit finished yesterday, no problems with cooling so far.

Users who are viewing this thread