Procharger & Other Mods installed on my '11 GT

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice clean install z28th1s. Looks good.:thumbsup:
Is the install fairly straightforward?

Photo Gallery...........................Website............................Modifications
gotimesig.jpg

Have a great day eh !________________________________________Dave

I would like to thank Josh (1Quick4.6) at Hi-End Auto for doing the majority of the install. :beer: I was able to help him some in between my working hours.

The install isn't bad, but it is a VERY tight fit (not much clearance between the blower parts and the existing parts on the car) on all the components.

We did have to do some trimming on the back side of the bumper cover, the CDC chin spoiler and the black plastic piece that seals the underside of the car. The instructions are good, but not great.

The instructions also didn't say anything about changing the plugs or the plug gap. :bash:

I had to regap the original plugs to .030 because I was getting 'flame blowout' above 5,000 RPM. I have since ordered a set of Ford Racing plugs that are one heat range colder and will be gapping them at .030 as well.

The new plugs are coming tomorrow. I will install them before I go to work and the car should be ready for my Thursday morning dyno appointment. :banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread