Procharger

Entrenched

Established Member
So I ordered a Procharger Stage II D1SC kit for my 2011 GT from Lethal on Friday. My plans for fuel are 80lb FRPP injectors and a KB BAP. I'm installing dual Aeroforce gauges and a raptor shift lite in a SOS pod. I'll be adding a Boss intake into the mix sometime soon too.

My question is has anyone installed one of these Stage II kits. How was it? Also did you go with the canned tune or a custom? If so, who tuned it for you? I'm looking at some different tuning options and want some opinions.

Entrenched

Established Member
Injectors

I already have the 80lb injectors; gonna put a fore hat in when they come out this summer and go e85. Do you think this could be a problem? I bought them for my Cobra but I'm going with 105s for it.

AmnDucky

Established Member
80# injectors are a little overkill dont ya think?

I don't think so. The 47 lb injectors that come in the roushcharger kit are at 88% for normal atmospheric conditions. That's way too close to being tapped for me.

Last edited:

chrisheltra

Established Member
I already have the 80lb injectors; gonna put a fore hat in when they come out this summer and go e85. Do you think this could be a problem? I bought them for my Cobra but I'm going with 105s for it.

You may need them if switching to e85

I don't think so. The 47 lb injectors that come in the roushcharger kit are at 88% for normal atmospheric conditions. That's way too close to be tapped for me.

If things with the 5.0 are comparable to the s/c'd 5.4 in L's then 80's arent necessary until the 700-800rwhp range. Unless using e85.

AmnDucky

Established Member
You may need them if switching to e85

If things with the 5.0 are comparable to the s/c'd 5.4 in L's then 80's arent necessary until the 700-800rwhp range. Unless using e85.

I'm sure it's similar. Gas only has so much energy for a given weight. The only way to get more power from a given amount is with more efficiency. The new 5.0 is efficient, but I'm sure they still don't become a requirement until those kinds of power levels.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Subing for results, how much boost are you planning on running and what hp does something like this yield? I wonder if it comes with the red bypass valve?

Entrenched

Established Member
boost

9lbs of boost. I am going to run the Boss intake and get some numbers out there. I will take pictures of the kit before the install.

Entrenched

Established Member
Kit is here

Everything is here except the Boss intake and it'll be here on Monday. Gonna start the install today. Hopefully dynoing it next weekend along with installing RXT clutch. Then off to the track.

Picture264.jpg

Picture265.jpg

Picture266.jpg

Picture268.jpg

Picture267.jpg

Thanks to Lethal Performance for getting everything here in a week.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Looks good!! I just got my kit on this week.

Looking forward to your dyno and track results!!

Last edited:

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
This is the exact setup I have in mind so I too am looking forward to hearing your review of how it performs.

Hope all goes well on the install. :beer:

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
the install is pretty simple, make sure your radiator cap threads on the new tank.. Also, prepare to "trim" a lot from the front bumper. The piping is a bit tricky, but other than that its pretty easy.

Entrenched

Established Member
It's Alive

So all the parts are here and we got the kit installed in a couple of days. Still getting the gauges in, RXT clutch, one piece drive shaft, and finalizing the tune but it runs and idles really good. Tuning is being done by Rick at Amazon and so far it seems to be spot on.

Thanks to Lethal and Tousley for getting parts to me quickly. Dyno results this weekend hopefully with track numbers the following weekend.

th_Picture273.jpg

The background noise is the Spal fan that comes with the kit.

Picture270.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture277.jpg

Picture276.jpg

Picture275.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread