Procharger

Entrenched

Established Member
Thanks to Rick @ Amazon for dialing in my tune and not being afraid to tune my car. Driveability is excellent. Idles like stock and I even get 26 mpg on the highway.

Give Rick a call if you need a tune for your 2011 GT, more numbers to follow when we fix the spark blowout.

Final numbers with spark blow out @ 6800-7000 rpms

665 rwhp @ 6800 rpm
509 rwtq @ 6000 rpm
9 psi

th_IMG_1558.jpg

2011GTProchragerD1SC.jpg

Last edited:

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks Mike! Can't wait to take a ride when we head down there. I think with the new plugs the Boss intake will really shine. Got another customer with an auto with close to your setup we are doing soon. I'll keep you posted on the results.

Entrenched

Established Member
runs

There were 8 runs total; 2 were cut short due to a/f being off; The rest ranged from 648 -665 with lower numbers coming from immediate back to back runs. IATS never climbed over 100.40*.

FIFTY

Established Member
DAMN 665hp, that's amazing!!! Rick how safe is this set up? I would love something like this, but really is this SAFE?

BTW :rockon:

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
DAMN 665hp, that's amazing!!! Rick how safe is this set up? I would love something like this, but really is this SAFE?

BTW :rockon:

The last tune was pretty fat with not alot of timing. Is 665 hp safe on the block? My main concern is the rod bolts failing. My buddy rich brought up a good point to. I wonder what the rod bearings will look like in time after that kind of power.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
9 psi of boost + 11:1 compression

The rods in this engine have got to be begging for relief.

Although, some are already pushing upwards of 12 psi at the stock Coyote now. So far so good, but I don't expect them to hold forever.

Last edited:

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
9 psi of boost + 11:1 compression

The rods in this engine have got to be begging for relief.

Although, some are already pushing upwards of 12 psi at the stock Coyote now. So far so good, but I don't expect them to hold forever.

I think the only people that care; are Shelby Owners. :banana:

Just crabby in the morning and tired of hearing about the coyote rods :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread