Procharger

Entrenched

Established Member
Underhood is done

Well I got all the odd and ends finished up today. Sent Rick some first run datalogs. I have an appointment at the local dyno for tomorrow.:banana:

Picture282.jpg

Picture283.jpg

grnenvy

Established Member
HMm

I know a car thats running 10.0s with those 47lb injectors. Soon to be 9s if the weather down here in FL stays cool.
But if you have them already us them.

I don't think so. The 47 lb injectors that come in the roushcharger kit are at 88% for normal atmospheric conditions. That's way too close to being tapped for me.

Last edited:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Looks real good! Can't wait for the results! Any shots from head on showing what the stage 2 intercooler looks like?

Last edited:

Entrenched

Established Member
temps

IATs are within +/- 5 degrees of ambient even during limited WOT operation. Once we get the A/F in the 11.0s, I will get some dyno time to dial in the tune.

Quick question, for those of you with a KB boost-a-pump, are you bypassing or using the boost pressure sensor and where do you run rich/lean dial? I have mine bypassed and at full rich.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Thanks for posting the pics, glad to see it at least comes down. And yeah I'd just run the BAP full time and not use the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread