Prochargers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artic-z

Established Member
They are slow my sprayed Z but donw better times than a 600 Hp procharger 03.

Last edited:

Artic-z

Established Member
Really If I wanted to spend 4,500 on a FI that the car came with stock already thats
just retarted. I guess an extra 200 HP will take off 2 or 3 tenths and add 12 more MPH to your ET's .

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
I think the procharged cobra's are the 2nd coming of Big HP supra's..............

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Artic-z
Really If I wanted to spend 4,500 on a FI that the car came with stock already thats
just retarted. I guess an extra 200 HP will take off 2 or 3 tenths and add 12 more MPH to your ET's .

200 more hp and only 2 or 3 tenths? What the hell is he using for tires? Butter!!!????

Silver 03 Cobra

WRONG

Most of the fastest cars in drag series run PC's or some other centrifugal. Not a screw and not a KB's. There must be a reason. Now why wouldn't a PC do so well on an 03? There's really no reason other than a returnless fule system and the IRS. The 03 is definately built to handle boost. A KB will be better for a street car used for the track occasionally. But, a track 03 built for with a PC will rape a KB.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Silver03Snake
Most of the fastest cars in drag series run PC's or some other centrifugal. [/B]
Well, no shit:rolleyes:

Im talking your average 2003 Cobra here. Guys that wont go with a return style system, who wont get Solid Rears, who wont touch the motor, and who Daily Drive their cars.

There is NO excuse for a Solid Rear 03 with 660rwhp to run 11.5s. And making 660 with 20psi is kinda sad.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Alot of these big name PC cars all are auto's as well setting behind nasty stalls, powerglides and transbrakes.

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Another thing, you've got to love all the hype they got. Soon as it came out people were all over it, saying how great they were and how they were going to murder KB cars. Pretty sad when they cant even kill Eaton cars :D

This place is so trendy :rolleyes:

Hey sport, did you happen to see the trap speeds? the Procharger had 2-3 more mph and I believe he was not making full boost that run. Why do you hate on another potentially great FI mod that will be available for our cars? This is just stupid:nonono:

davidmax

Established Member
I run an F1 and nothing but good luck from it,Dave Smilovic

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
You know the most depressing thing about reading this thread. Seeing Terminator owners shooting their own. Same car, same team Blue Oval. Thats just wrong. Every time I see a Cobra owner trying to dereclimate another Cobra owner, I just cringe man because its so unsupportive.

Around here, with the people I have with (thank god they are not like some of these people I just read) they would be analyzing or suggesting how to get your Cobra running faster and better, even at the expense of them being beat.

At least, thats how it is here with my friends.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Wow.

HJ, because of 1 video you are saying PC cars suck? hes still learning the car. Not everyone is going to hop into a 650rwhp machine and go 10s on the first few passes. Its not as easy as you think just because someone has alot of horsepower. I'll take my F1 over a KB any day.

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
hj16, you make NO sence... You said Procharged cars are Dyno Queens, then turned around and agreed that the fastest blown drag cars run Prochargers, So are they Dyno Queens or Race Cars???:nonono:

03cobratech

Established Member
Who cares what kind of power adder the fastest yada yada yada run????? We are talking about our own 03 cobras here, right?? Bolton a procharger kit and what will your car run in return?? This is the question. So far nothing worth writing home about. But time will tell if they how good the PC kit will be for our cars.. So far it seems that they cant' even match the kennebell kit. This is important information for the 03 cobra owners looking to purchase an aftermarket supercharger for their car..

Forcefed

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobratech
Who cares what kind of power adder the fastest yada yada yada run????? We are talking about our own 03 cobras here, right?? Bolton a procharger kit and what will your car run in return?? This is the question. So far nothing worth writing home about. But time will tell if they how good the PC kit will be for our cars.. So far it seems that they cant' even match the kennebell kit. This is important information for the 03 cobra owners looking to purchase an aftermarket supercharger for their car..

Isn't what a car can run, all up to the driver??? I haven't seen many KB's in the 10's... Didn't we already have this argument when the ported eatons were just coming out?? Everyone with a ported eaton was talking smack about being able to out run a KB...

Rwick7

Established Member
I see nothing wrong with 11.35 @ 126 sorry...I'm working on it

To tell you the truth the only "basher" in this thread that really upsets me is Broke7, he's the only one I have an ounce of respect for. It's cool Alan...enjoy that ported eaton I tested. Everyone was bashing that when I had it also...remember...now all the haters have one.

This is all total crap from a bunch of kids who have never done anything with there cars worth posting about.

Everyone post up their timeslips and I'll be critical and tell you where you went wrong with your car. :loser:

Old Artic-Z got a little case of the scared-e cats when we lined up at the track last week. I've smoked your ass everytime we've lined up Paul...you better up the jets and quit braking shit. :beer:

Rwick7

Established Member
This is important information for the 03 cobra owners looking to purchase an aftermarket supercharger for their car..

And this is exactly why I post all my times and findings...but yet I still get bashed....WTF

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
So where are all the kenne bell cars that go 10s? I have seen one video, and the strictly car. All other KB cars i have heard of ran mid 11s.

Quite frankly who cares. The PC cars are making the power and now its time to get them down the track. There have been 2 PC cars that hit the track that i know of. How many of the 239843280948 KB cars went 10s? 5 of them? 2004 is a new year and the race season is just beginning. Lets all just have fun and stop bitching about who is faster, or whos pecker is bigger.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread