Promoter gets runover at Monster Truck Show

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
As said before, how do you not see a MONSTER truck coming? The tire is taller than you and if I recall from the show I went to as a kid, they are fairly loud...

There have been plenty of deaths in other forms of car racing, but you don't see those getting 'cracked down on'. How many people have died from F1 cars careening into the stands? Plenty. They just need to work on the barriers between fans and the vehicles. As for idiots walking around where huge, low-visibility trucks are driving, that's hard to prevent.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
How did he not see it coming. Crazy.

Texting
39.gif

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I saw a vid up to the point he got hit. He was totally looking in the wrong direction. I am not sure how you could not know something that big and loud was coming upon you. It had to be a nasty scene...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Terrible. It'll be easy to make it safe again. Just hold the fans up even higher in the stadium.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Link

Unedited one from the back view.

Thanks for the link

Wow I feel sorry for the guy but he should have known better. He does look like is texting because he has something in his hand. It sucks for the monster truck driver too

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I can you not see a vehicle thats over 12ft tall and 12ft wide? :??: Better yet how do you not hear a 1500hp blown alky big block with open headers. :shrug:

The victim is totally at fault here, what a way to go :nonono:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I can you not see a vehicle thats over 12ft tall and 12ft wide? :??: Better yet how do you not hear a 1500hp blown alky big block with open headers. :shrug:

The victim is totally at fault here, what a way to go :nonono:

Somebody must have been real loud in his head phones or something. Maybe he just had a death wish.

Users who are viewing this thread