Pulled the trigger

zsommer79

Established Member
Been looking at a GT500 for months setting at the dealership I usually buy from, but I just refuse to pay over a thousand over invoice on anything. Being the last day of a slow month he finally got off the "I am getting MSRP" and took the thousand over invoice offer. Win for me. Car is Black on black with every option but glass roof.

zsommer79

Established Member
Where's the money shot

I will try to get one tomorrow, car is still at dealership since had a dinner date and didn't expect him to give in so easy today. Told them not to have the car cleaned/prepped again by their crew of paint scratching jerk offs. Going to clean that mother myself.

RaceRedSnake

Established Member
Congratulations on a wise purchase. Good to get one before they are gone. Just be sure to look at the underside of it to fully appreciate all what SVT did to make such a good car.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
I will try to get one tomorrow, car is still at dealership since had a dinner date and didn't expect him to give in so easy today. Told them not to have the car cleaned/prepped again by their crew of paint scratching jerk offs. Going to clean that mother myself.

Congrats from another new owner. Bought mine last weekend. Like you I didn't let them clean it. I didn't even let them take the stickers off. It's odd on pricing from dealer to dealer. One dealer locally I went to had a "market adjustment of $5000" where the dealer I bought mine from did a few hundred over invoice and gave me a great trade $$$ for my Roush.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
Do exhaust, intake, pulley, and tune. When my buddy still had his, these mods made the car a monster, it literally took your breath on the hit. Very nice pick up!

USV8PWR

Established Member
Congrats! It seems the pace of purchases has picked up recently. Count me among those. Enjoy!

Yup...spring is around the corner and the realization that the highest HP factory Mustang ever built, and likely ever to be built, as well as the last of the supercharged Mustangs has set in. The remaining unsold cars will be quickly bought up.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Congrats. Mine is also an every option except glass roof black on black. Love it. Enjoy picking it up, it's a fun experience when you drive it out of the showroom for the first time.

zsommer79

Established Member
Congrats. Mine is also an every option except glass roof black on black. Love it. Enjoy picking it up, it's a fun experience when you drive it out of the showroom for the first time.

Yeah I bet its fun driving out of the showroom but I stuck mine on the trailer cause my dealer is located in the middle of road construction hell right now.

SteveWK

Established Member
Congrats. After looking at the pics of your new car, it's made me realize what an Icon this car will truly become.

Steve

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Congrats. After looking at the pics of your new car, it's made me realize what an Icon this car will truly become.

Steve

Lol that's weird, I did the same thing. I looked at his car (which is virtually the same car I have) I was like man, these are bad mf'ers. I haven't even looked at my car in months, maybe I'll go out in the garage and spend some time with it tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread