pullied, and sprayed 05 GT new track times!!!

LeoGSVT

Banned
my very good friend and I took his GT down to FFW in orlando this weekend and made some passes on the new Nittos, as well as had it in the show...with the 50 shot hooked up the car bogged terrible off the line and managed the best of 10.40 @ 145 mph!!!!! 60 ft was (1.9-2.0) the car is just insane!! there is plenty of video and pic from the event so look for the comming up issues of MM&FF!!!! this is still without the whipple upgrade that is on the way...mods are
K&N's in the box
pulley swap (19-20lb)
full race exhaust with long tubes
and a compucar dry 50 shot pre-maf

plenty media to come so keep a look out!! just sharing the cool news! :beer:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
my very good friend and I took his GT down to FFW in orlando this weekend and made some passes on the new Nittos, as well as had it in the show...with the 50 shot hooked up the car bogged terrible off the line and managed the best of 10.40 @ 145 mph!!!!! 60 ft was (1.9-2.0) the car is just insane!! there is plenty of video and pic from the event so look for the comming up issues of MM&FF!!!! this is still without the whipple upgrade that is on the way...mods are
K&N's in the box
pulley swap (19-20lb)
full race exhaust with long tubes
and a compucar dry 50 shot pre-maf

plenty media to come so keep a look out!! just sharing the cool news! :beer:

awesome! post this over at www.fordgtforum.com. how did you get this car to pass tech with no roll bar in it? i assume they kicked you off the track after one pass?

Last edited:

LeoGSVT

Banned
they let the car make 2 passes...the first trap was 144 and the second was 145..the video is being uploaded as we speak...and then i'll get it over on fordgtforum..the owner is a member over there...the whipple was supposed to be hear a week ago..so well see...hell be shooting for low 9's at well over 150 with the whipple

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
Just like the anouncer at the track said...Unbeeeeeleavible!!! Who is he going to race when the new blower shows up? John Force?

Users who are viewing this thread