Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Here are a couple more recent pics.

image1%202_zpsdpxsqno8.jpg

image2_zpsguquzv0q.jpg

image3_zpsi9wdbfnn.jpg

Looking good!
Time to get that panelgap sorted out ;)

I tore mine down to fix that. Found out that it's been crashed sometime in it's life. So the job of just adjusting gaps turned in to a full restoration of the front end... But once done she'll be better than new!

Rct851

Established Member
Car is badass for sure but let's get rid of the plasti dip sooner rather then later. Benefit of having s viper is you don't have to polish a turd with plasti dip

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Thanks everyone!

Car is badass for sure but let's get rid of the plasti dip sooner rather then later. Benefit of having s viper is you don't have to polish a turd with plasti dip

Thanks, but I think I will keep the plasti-dip until I get tired of it.

scn

Established Member
Looks nice. The viper's insanity starts to become present near its limits. It really is much less forgiving so be careful!
^ +1
No electronic nannies to bail you out, just you and the car. My uncle liked to describe his as the a mistress whose the most awesome lay you've ever had.....right up to the point where she kills you. Moral of the story? Beware of the limits.
Other than that, enjoy her. She's a looker!

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
^how did you find out yours was crashed?

Broken supports, EVAP unit and random bent and poorly fixed brackets.
They've used glue and zip ties to fix it...

Propbably no big crash, as it's just the left front corner.
But when you think about it, which Viper has not been crashed?

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I want more pics of everyones Viper's always and also want videos always please thank you :)

blk02edge

Established Member
Broken supports, EVAP unit and random bent and poorly fixed brackets.
They've used glue and zip ties to fix it...

Propbably no big crash, as it's just the left front corner.
But when you think about it, which Viper has not been crashed?

Sounds like how they come from factory LOL. But yea, a good portion have been wrecked. I'd like to see the stats on how many gen 2's are still around

72SBC

Established Member
Beautiful Viper sir! What do you mean regarding the coolant burping?

You'll see. There is 2 reseviors, make sure you keep a eye on the one in the bumper, you can check it through the wheel well. You can over heat if you don't keep an eye on it.

Also be wary of Roe cars, while super fun to drive, they eat motors. If you start to smoke.....well, time to go Paxton!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
You'll see. There is 2 reseviors, make sure you keep a eye on the one in the bumper, you can check it through the wheel well. You can over heat if you don't keep an eye on it.

Also be wary of Roe cars, while super fun to drive, they eat motors. If you start to smoke.....well, time to go Paxton!

Well thank you for the heads up, I plan on going to water/meth to help with reliability and cooling.

72SBC

Established Member
The Roe cars don't get hot like a Eaton, so the meth will make a little more power depending on the pulley but it doesn't really make the heat being a twin screw KB blower. You are correct in your assumption of a 10 second car, most go 10.90's. The roots blower just beats the motor up though, lots of blowby and kills the rings. No idea why. I love the punch of the roots Viper though it was the first one I ever rode in and I fell in love! Just keep the launchs easy if you are stock axels. Your clutch stock will hold the power no problem and the T56 is the bad boy one already and you won't have issues until over 800. Most Roe cars are 550-600whp and 550-600wtq so they are punchy fun.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
The Roe cars don't get hot like a Eaton, so the meth will make a little more power depending on the pulley but it doesn't really make the heat being a twin screw KB blower. You are correct in your assumption of a 10 second car, most go 10.90's. The roots blower just beats the motor up though, lots of blowby and kills the rings. No idea why. I love the punch of the roots Viper though it was the first one I ever rode in and I fell in love! Just keep the launchs easy if you are stock axels. Your clutch stock will hold the power no problem and the T56 is the bad boy one already and you won't have issues until over 800. Most Roe cars are 550-600whp and 550-600wtq so they are punchy fun.

I was told it put down 622rwhp & 655rwtq. It gets to 100 a hell of a lot faster then my Cobra did so I am sure it isn't too far off. I want to do the water/meth due to heatsoak from not being intercooled. I am also considering going to 10 PSI when I do it since it is only at 5 PSI right now.

72SBC

Established Member
Unless it's got some ninja mods, I would be very surprised at those numbers on 5psi. Most people at 8psi don't even crack 600.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I assume it has head work as it put down 480 rwhp and I believe 540s rwtq when the blower wasn't making any boost. When I get it tuned for meth I'll dyno it again.

Users who are viewing this thread