Pure Entertainment!

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
At first I thought the K9 went through the driver side window, but then I noticed he actually went through the back window.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
As someone on reddit once said...

Anyone who flees on foot when the cops have a dog is a god damned moron.

At that point, you can either go to prison, or go to the hospital and then go to prison. You're not going to outrun any German Shepherd, and chasing and biting people is literally this specific dog's favorite thing. Mother****er loves to bite people. He's probably spent most of his life, since he was a puppy, being trained to chase and bite mother****ers. This shit is like the Super Bowl and Grad night all rolled together for him.

You see how he's pulling on his harness? He's like "****ING, LET ME GO! LET ME BITE HIM! **** YOU! **** YOU I'M A DOG! I'M A DOOOOOOG **** YOOOOU! I'M GONNA **** YOU UP AS SOON AS HE LETS GO OF ME I SWEAR TO GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD LET ME GO LET ME GO IWANNABITEHIMSOBAD LET ME GO LETME****INGGOOOOOOOO"

He does that every time, and his handler pretty much NEVER lets him do his thing. And now, this time, miraculously, he has. He's let go of the harness, and now this majestic beast is at last fulfilling his purpose as a living missile, and my god is he ever thrilled about it.

And you, with your stumpy little human legs, overabundance of slow twitch muscle fibers, and soft, delicate skin, are going to try to run from this 80 lb mass of muscle and enthusiasm with a bear trap on the end? Good luck, you stupid, stupid asshole. I'll see you in the Timothy Treadwell Memorial Ward for People Who Predictably Had Their Shit Ruined by Large Predators. Shine on, you idiotic diamond.

ViciousJay

Established Member
As someone on reddit once said...

Anyone who flees on foot when the cops have a dog is a god damned moron.

At that point, you can either go to prison, or go to the hospital and then go to prison. You're not going to outrun any German Shepherd, and chasing and biting people is literally this specific dog's favorite thing. Mother****er loves to bite people. He's probably spent most of his life, since he was a puppy, being trained to chase and bite mother****ers. This shit is like the Super Bowl and Grad night all rolled together for him.

You see how he's pulling on his harness? He's like "****ING, LET ME GO! LET ME BITE HIM! **** YOU! **** YOU I'M A DOG! I'M A DOOOOOOG **** YOOOOU! I'M GONNA **** YOU UP AS SOON AS HE LETS GO OF ME I SWEAR TO GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD LET ME GO LET ME GO IWANNABITEHIMSOBAD LET ME GO LETME****INGGOOOOOOOO"

He does that every time, and his handler pretty much NEVER lets him do his thing. And now, this time, miraculously, he has. He's let go of the harness, and now this majestic beast is at last fulfilling his purpose as a living missile, and my god is he ever thrilled about it.

And you, with your stumpy little human legs, overabundance of slow twitch muscle fibers, and soft, delicate skin, are going to try to run from this 80 lb mass of muscle and enthusiasm with a bear trap on the end? Good luck, you stupid, stupid asshole. I'll see you in the Timothy Treadwell Memorial Ward for People Who Predictably Had Their Shit Ruined by Large Predators. Shine on, you idiotic diamond.

What you just said reminded me of this

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That was beautiful!!!
I love those dogs. Amazing intelligence, drive and work ethic.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love those K-9s, too. They're amazing....awesome! Great family dogs, too.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
"Disband the Police, people are racist".... all cops replaced by K9s
"okay we didn't think this through... can you invite Carl back? Bo just rocked my shit"

Users who are viewing this thread