Put new wheels on the car (pic)

Brad

Banned
05.jpg

Brad

Banned
Yeah I'd like to get some svt center caps, but I sold them with my stock wheels a while ago and just never bought more... next time I take the wheels off I'll plan it out and pop in the svt caps in the process.

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
Good looking car.

<---Not a fan of bullits (deep dish, chrome, or not) on the Cobras though.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
:bored: More bullitts. I don't care what car they're on or what color they are, I just don't like them anymore. When they first started putting them on the 01 stang GTs I thought they were a nice change, but now they're just over done.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Good looking car but...

DSG2003SVT said:
:bored: More bullitts. I don't care what car they're on or what color they are, I just don't like them anymore. When they first started putting them on the 01 stang GTs I thought they were a nice change, but now they're just over done.
+1

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
DSG2003SVT said:
:bored: More bullitts. I just don't like them anymore, now they're just over done.
Sometimes I think this as well when I ponder new wheels but then I see a pic like this and have to say DAMN SON, NICE LOOKIN' COBRA! :thumbsup: I wanted these wheels in the black or chrome deep dish 18s when they first came out then thought too many guys were putting them on. However, I gotta admit, man those chrome deep dish Bullits still look SWEET on any color Cobra! Such a classic design and with the DEEP DISH they have that modern flare as well. It's really a timeless designed wheel for muscle cars. On top of that they are very affordable compared to some other popular wheels I've seen.

What size wheel? How bout some more pics, gimme a side angle bro!

:beer:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
DSG2003SVT said:
I don't think the Bullitt style is overdone at all. I've yet to see any Cobra around here with Bullitt style wheels. IMO there are far fewer Bullitt style wheels out there than there are wheels that look similar to the stockers. I guess with so many Mustangs going for aftermarket wheels it is inevitable that many of the selections might lose the freshness they once had. And everyone has their favorites and those they don't care too much for. I just think these wheels go nice with the black paint. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread