Question about GT500 locations...

chuckstang

Established Member
Why is it that 99% of GT500's for sale on Ebay, autotrader and such seem to be from the mid west and then Cali. I hardly ever see one on the east coast listed anywhere for sale? Does that mean they do not need to advertise them because people on the east coast have more money and are willing to pay the ADMs or are there just more GT500s for sale out there?

Just an observation I made as I scan ebay and such

super sonic

Established Member
Here in So. FL the dealers are still getting crazy $. The Ford store I used to work for has people leaving $10k deposits to be next in line to pay $25k over MSRP...Think I going to have to go with dave01m3 and get another porsche.

rmgtc01

Established Member
I feel ya. I am hoping to see the drop after the summer so I can actually think about buying one.

jshen

Established Member
I saw the first GT500 from a car dealer in the newspaper today ...Read something like "We have a Shelby GT 500 'offered' for sale" I called and they would not answer what their "offer" was...I have to drive 50 miles to find out the answer "A lot over MSRP"

I'll wait

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
My buddy at a dealership here in the midwest just sold their second one for $5K over. They only got 2 and sold them both for $5K over.

chuckstang

Established Member
I went to a dealer today that was asking 25k over a few months ago. Today on this day, the general manager said 10k over, so what does that tell you about how the market is changing.

Dave07997S

Established Member
super sonic said:
Here in So. FL the dealers are still getting crazy $. The Ford store I used to work for has people leaving $10k deposits to be next in line to pay $25k over MSRP...Think I going to have to go with dave01m3 and get another porsche.

It's calling you...:-D My car as of today getting on a truck in Ohio on the way to Los Angeles...this is going to be the longest 4 days:(

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread