Question for the married folks

What does your wife do in front of you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
My rule is that if your significant other can't do both in front of you without losing respect or attracting to them you've married the wrong person.
I'm sorry but she could be a 10 that is a perfect match, however all that will be replaced with the image of her facial expression as she pumps a hot sauce fueled, grease lined grumpy that sounds like a 4 stroke with a fouled plug. Some boundaries don't get crossed.

Adower

Established Member
Neither.

Obviously I know when she is in the bathroom. However, I’ve never been in the same room as her when she handles her business.

Coiled03

Established Member
When I was married, I had no issue with it if she did either in front of me. My ex, however, had issues with me doing it in front of her.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Seeing some of these answers one would think they would not clean up after there spouse in extreme injury illness.

So much for love and devotion these days. I want my quality time then they are on their own. Shaking my head.

Blown 89

Established Member
I'm sorry but she could be a 10 that is a perfect match, however all that will be replaced with the image of her facial expression as she pumps a hot sauce fueled, grease lined grumpy that sounds like a 4 stroke with a fouled plug. Some boundaries don't get crossed.
You have a gift with words lol

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Need fart/shart in that poll. My GF still won't let me gaze upon a loaf she's delivered. Since we have three bathrooms in the house, there is no chance of that happening.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Seeing some of these answers one would think they would not clean up after there spouse in extreme injury illness.

So much for love and devotion these days. I want my quality time then they are on their own. Shaking my head.
So not wanting to watch your spouse drop a load as you brush your teeth, is equal to not being there when there is a real need?

Do you watch your wife puke when she runs to the bathroom?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll **** with my wife and reach in and flip the vent switch when she’s dropping a deuce. If I don’t check the roll before a deuce and I need a refill assist she’ll leave the door open for the dogs to come investigate. So basically we **** with each other, not shit and talk about our day.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I've never seen her take a dump and she have seen me do it once.

I prefer to shit in solitude so I can get away from my kids and read bassmaster in silence for 5 mins while i Revell in my own stench

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So not wanting to watch your spouse drop a load as you brush your teeth, is equal to not being there when there is a real need?

Do you watch your wife puke when she runs to the bathroom?
Not at all.

The responses to this thread seem to say to me, I never want to be anywhere near my wife when needing to go or in the bathroom.

If that’s not the case, I retract my comment.

Users who are viewing this thread