Question for the married folks

What does your wife do in front of you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blk02edge

Established Member
I got a friend who wants to drink his pregnant wife's breast milk.... How bout that? Please dont tell me thats normal.

Last edited:

CV355

_
Established Member
My wife and I prefer and respect bathroom privacy.

I wouldn't try to base a sense of "normality" from something that will vary drastically from couple to couple depending on personalities and comfort levels. You have to consider, there are couples out there that find that sort of thing arousing. That's normal to them. Everything is relative.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Hold her hair if she pukes, but when it comes to turd time. Well I need my privacy to discuss with yall.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
She does #1 in front of me, but rarely, cuz she knows I don't care for it.

I knew a family that left the door open when anyone used the bathroom. They only shut it for showers.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Neither. Ever. And I been married to her for 30+ years. Gotta have some limits somewhere. Damn guys.

5 years together Ive heard her fart once.

I'm sorry but she could be a 10 that is a perfect match, however all that will be replaced with the image of her facial expression as she pumps a hot sauce fueled, grease lined grumpy that sounds like a 4 stroke with a fouled plug. Some boundaries don't get crossed.

Been married 14 years and neither of us have any urge to watch the other do their business.

Maybe we are strange, but it works for us.

Rookies.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

_Snake_

Established Member
OP you must have had a weird experience. Please share it.

Eh. It’s not as good as you’d think. My wife and I were chatting about marriage and wondered what was “normal.” Curiosity got the better of me and this seemed like the best place to ask, especially after the poop knife thread.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Eh. It’s not as good as you’d think. My wife and I were chatting about marriage and wondered what was “normal.” Curiosity got the better of me and this seemed like the best place to ask, especially after the poop knife thread.

Do you and your wife have separate poop knives?

Massie02GT

Established Member
Let's face it, there's a reason so many bathrooms have double sinks. But there are definitely times when a bit of privacy would be appreciated.

For example, when your body somehow manufactures a load that has the consistency of that translucent lube used for urethane suspension bushings. You are facing a legit 6 wipe minimum. It would be great to be alone in this situation. Because you know after the fourth wipe you are being monitored closely and when it's all over you are going to get a lecture on wastage of toilet paper and how much it costs these days. (At least so I have heard....)

I can go through a roll of TP in 2 days. Wife pays the grocery bill. She doesn’t bitch and I keep paying the mortgage. Works for us.

As for the actual thread question...I’ll pee anywhere anytime in front of anyone. When it’s #2 time, door gets shut and if I’m downstairs, it gets locked. My 3 year old will open the bathroom door and say “daddy using the potty!” Privacy requires locks these days. Wife on the other hand, doesn’t like peeing in front of anyone. She’s got some weird phobia about it or something. I dunno...I don’t ask.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
We poop in peace in our house. I like to have a seat for long periods of time so she lets me be.

As far as taking a leak? I pee outside all the time and if she needs to pee while we are driving a long distance we sometimes have to take a bush squat pit stop on the side of the road. At the house its a closed door policy like the poop time.

Married for 6 years with a 6 month old.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Married 25 years here. I have no urge to watch the wifey sling a deuce. But if I need to get into the master bath while she’s birthing a log then I’ll walk in, get what I need, and leave. Same for her. We don’t discuss log sizes or anything ( or text photos of said logs like Hudson ) :) oh - and I ALWAYS flip on the fan on my way out and make a comment about the stink she made. She loves when I do that.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
we've been married 6 years and she still won't do neither in front of me. I can understand #2, but she doesn't want me around when she's #1 because she's got about 90 psi behind that thing and makes all kinda racket

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Nah. I get the whole "you should be comfortable and secure with each other", but there's nothing attractive about watching your SO poop her brains out. There are doors on bathrooms for a reason, have some privacy, and let them do their thing.

I got a friend who wants to drink his pregnant wife's breast milk.... How bout that? Please dont tell me thats normal.

I was weirded out by this thought when I was younger because an older fellow made mention of it. But in all reality, if it's good enough for a baby then I don't get the stigma around it for an adult. It's just milk, it's not like it's gerber baby formula.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
There are few things every man needs to experience before hitting the dirt.... driving a manual, having a beard, a fight, riding a motorcycle and a nice steamy pile on your chest from a 8+/10 gal.

My 2c.

Users who are viewing this thread