quick question on my mustang???

charless96gt

Established Member
well i've got alot of it together but i got a book on the whole car you know like that ones you get at autozone or whatever but its not very clear on the timeing. so i could use a lil help here

charless96gt

Established Member
i'm pretty sure i have my timing right all thats left to do now is finish putting it back together hopefully that will be done tomorrow

charless96gt

Established Member
me cause the last person to post before you said they couldn't wait to hear it. but i finished up the swap today around 11pm. and as far as i can tell everything is fine. i couldn't get my exhaust hooked back up so i'm takin it to a place tomorrow and gettin it done. all thats left to do now is get a tune and i'm done. but i'll be posting a link here sometime soon when i get the exhaust hooked back up so yall can hear it. and thanks for everyones help.

charless96gt

Established Member
ok i will.
but i got my exhaust on today and its runnin ok like its kinda slugish, but still gets up pretty good with i get on it, and back fires sometimes in low rpm's does better in higher rpm's like 2.5 or better and runs just fine around 70. i think its cause of the pi swap with the 78mm throttle body cause thats the only big changes i've done. and its not throwing any codes except the ones ik like no cats. everyone tells me that if i get a tune it will be fine. but what do yall think?

charless96gt

Established Member
o0o and btw my old intake had 2 hook ups for my temp. coolant and the new one has one and i can only hook up one does anyone know how to wire up the other so i can have both running to that one? btw on the lost post i alost have alot of body rock if yall know what i mean

Last edited:

charless96gt

Established Member
i took and put 93 in it today and it ran a lil better and i took it to autozone today and they deleted the codes until they came back on agian and it helped my take off. but still i need help on wiring the 2 coolant hookups

spike_africa

Established Member
I thought you knew about hat problem. All you have to do is drill and tap the metal coolant crossover for the other sensor and then put the sensor in and wire it up. One is for the computer the other is for the gauge if I remember correctly.

I heard a few people have wired them together to work off the one sensor, but I would do some research on that before you go ahead and do that.

Last edited:

charless96gt

Established Member
i was told today if i wired up my coolant thing that it didn't matter really. like if i hooked it up one way it just wouldn't work and the other way it would so its only 2 wire so i'll see if what i did was the right way when i go to autozone tomorrow and run the codes.

Users who are viewing this thread