Quick shoot with the coil overs on...Yellow Warning

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
I raised the front of the car up a bit now that I have coil overs in the front so it doesn't look so slammed compared to the back. I wanna set the fronts a lil higher to further correct the geometry but can't until I get the rear coil overs.

Maximum Motorsports coilovers w/ 300lb springs on Cobra Bilsteins

But that's a little ways off as I have a few other projects first.

miamicar05.gif

miamicar04.gif

miamicar03.gif

miamicar02.gif

miamicar01.gif

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Very nice which coil-overs are you running? I have UPR's on my car and while I like the ride height they are absolutely unforgiving on rougher roads...

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Very nice which coil-overs are you running? I have UPR's on my car and while I like the ride height they are absolutely unforgiving on rougher roads...

I went with Maximum Motorsports 300lb kit for Bilsteins. The ride is great even with as low as it sits. But I imagine part of the reason it's ok on bad roads is because the spring is stiff enough so it doesn't have a lot of excess travel.

101blur

Established Member
that looks great. thats the ride height I want.. I just installed my UPR coilovers with 350lbs springs and tokico struts.. and i have trouble hitting the inside of the rim when i try and put it that low..

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
that looks great. thats the ride height I want.. I just installed my UPR coilovers with 350lbs springs and tokico struts.. and i have trouble hitting the inside of the rim when i try and put it that low..

got a lot of factors to consider. spring length, spacing between the strut tower and coil over perch, etc.

101blur

Established Member
got a lot of factors to consider. spring length, spacing between the strut tower and coil over perch, etc.

true I think my problem is the length of the spring i need 10" ones then i would clear the rim.. I think..?:shrug:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
true I think my problem is the length of the spring i need 10" ones then i would clear the rim.. I think..?:shrug:

My 12" springs rub the inner rim lip as well but a good alignment pretty much took care of it for me. It still rubs the passenger side a SLIGHT bit at full lock..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think the stance looks perfect. Nice looking Stang you have there. Very awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread