Race Star Wheel Supersale - All Sizes - All Finishes!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry for the Newbie questions. But, these will fit the Brembo cars? And what does direct drill exactly mean? :shrug:

yes, other than the 15x3.75

the old racestars were a dual bolt pattern, oval holed, pain on the fords, these fit ford only

yngrshr

Established Member
Curious how these wheels hold up to the daily grind. I currently live in NoVA and commute into DC (really crappy roads). I'll be moving next year out to WV (even worse roads). I would love to buy either these or Weld RT-S wheels. Just curious about how they will hold up to bumpy roads. Worried about bending, obviously.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Curious how these wheels hold up to the daily grind. I currently live in NoVA and commute into DC (really crappy roads). I'll be moving next year out to WV (even worse roads). I would love to buy either these or Weld RT-S wheels. Just curious about how they will hold up to bumpy roads. Worried about bending, obviously.

anything but the 17x4.5 and 15x3.75 for bumpy roads will be fine

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Terry, what size tire and brand do you use on the front for a 17x4.5? I want to run a street radial using a 15x25 tire on the back.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Hey Beef do you have 17 x 7 dark stars in stock currently for the front of my non-brembo GT? I'm currently running the 15x8 dark stars out back with forgestar 19x9 CF5 piano blacks up front. Been driving daily to work on the 15 x 8's with DR's and loving the setup...zero issues so far and very comfortable for daily driving. Please PM me with info on the 17 x 7's and any deals you can do...thank you

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Beef do you have 17 x 7 dark stars in stock currently for the front of my non-brembo GT? I'm currently running the 15x8 dark stars out back with forgestar 19x9 CF5 piano blacks up front. Been driving daily to work on the 15 x 8's with DR's and loving the setup...zero issues so far and very comfortable for daily driving. Please PM me with info on the 17 x 7's and any deals you can do...thank you

yes, we have 17x7's

Users who are viewing this thread