Raced a Hellcat

Troponin

Established Member
I ran a hellcat at the track last Friday and RPR posted it on their facebook page and I have caught nothing but hate over it lol. https://www.facebook.com/171816342851415/videos/988118534554521 FWIW, the hellcat later went high 10s.

Good run OP

Yeah, the fastest stock hellcats with DRs are only running 10s and the fastest one to date, from what I understand, has been 10.4 at sea level and fantastic track conditions. That's around where my set up will run at most tracks.

Last edited:

Troponin

Established Member
Are you going to go low 10's with 575rwhp?

Mid 10s all day with the set up I am referring to. Low 10s would not be difficult with some slight changes. I already asked the FB Coyote folks to post up time slips with the set up I am going with and many were mid 10s

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Mid 10s all day with the set up I am referring to. Low 10s would not be difficult with some slight changes. I already asked the FB Coyote folks to post up time slips with the set up I am going with and many were mid 10s

Don't get sucked in by Hemi troll, lol.

He thinks hellcats can't lose.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

Thats pretty damn impressive with under 600rwhp. I think if you're closer to a mid 10 sec car it would be a decent race from a roll. If you're running low 10's consistently then no doubt you should have no problem with a hellcat.

Don't get sucked in by Hemi troll, lol.

He thinks hellcats can't lose.

Lol considering my very first response was simply good kill you appear to be not so intelligent. I didnt call bs. Didn't question it. Didnt give excuses. Why? Because i in fact know hellcats can and will lose to many cars out there. Especially blown mustangs. Carry on now you GotHemi fan boy.

little-dw

Established Member
awesome!

especially since our car doesn't have the technology as that of a hellcat. I mean our cars 2013/2014 was manufactured back in 2012 for the release of 2013...2014 has nothing but cosmetic changes...so we have a car, 2-3 years older keeping up and whoopin the new 2015 cars ..that in itself should say a lot. when our cars was released, we were top dogs...camaro, corvette, dodge...nowhere in the picture... 2 years later they come out the woodworks with something new...and here we sit with the same ol car from back when :rolling:

jbs$

Established Member
On the street, between the two cars, it will generally be a Driver's race. At the track, a properly tired HC will be the consists winner.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Good Kill OP! Sounds like dad is raising another Hybred lol.

nice! the fat cat is still no match for the gt500 :)

This race just lets me know that a stock Hellcat will beat a stock 13/14 GT500.

awesome!

especially since our car doesn't have the technology as that of a hellcat. I mean our cars 2013/2014 was manufactured back in 2012 for the release of 2013...2014 has nothing but cosmetic changes...so we have a car, 2-3 years older keeping up and whoopin the new 2015 cars ..that in itself should say a lot. when our cars was released, we were top dogs...camaro, corvette, dodge...nowhere in the picture... 2 years later they come out the woodworks with something new...and here we sit with the same ol car from back when :rolling:

Moral victories are for the peewee leagues.....

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I ran a hellcat at the track last Friday and RPR posted it on their facebook page and I have caught nothing but hate over it lol. https://www.facebook.com/171816342851415/videos/988118534554521 FWIW, the hellcat later went high 10s.

Good run OP
Lol, I dont have facebook but that Daniel Rivera troll got owned. Glad he got called out and didnt even respond. Probably because his truck isn't worth anyone's time!

Op, would have been nice if you got these kills on video! Plz get a Go-pro and post your kills!!!!

U LOSE

Established Member
What part of town are you in, OP?

I live in The Woodlands TX

This race just lets me know that a stock Hellcat will beat a stock 13/14 GT500.

Stock for stock will be a drivers race i promise. I clearly out powered this one. Even with me making a driver mistake on the second race, when ever I got into my power band i passed him pretty quickly.

nice kill OP! I bet that was exciting! so you have some minor mods with a tune?

stock for stock it's probably a drivers race.

For power mods all i have is 127mm JLT CAI, FRPP monoblade TB, 2.396 Upper pulley, and tune

Op, would have been nice if you got these kills on video! Plz get a Go-pro and post your kills!!!!

Yeah I have a GoPro i just didn't bring it with me that night, I didn't think i was going to be racing. I will try and put it on more often.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
What kind of power did those mods give you?

You seem to be downplaying them. Its not like you only have a cat back and cai that isnt tuned. You have a pullied 5.8 with a badass throttle body. That should give you a good bump in power.

jtfx6552

Established Member

You seem to be downplaying them. Its not like you only have a cat back and cai that isnt tuned. You have a pullied 5.8 with a badass throttle body. That should give you a good bump in power.

Why are you on this forum?

badblackhemi

Established Member
Good kill! I used to work in the Woodlands and may be down sometime soon to visit my cousin. I'd like to run a modded 13/14 GT500 if you're down. I have a twin turbo 5.0 running 9lbs of boost. Still has the stock shortblock and on 19's.

U LOSE

Established Member

I'm not sure what kind of power my car is putting down. I bought the car with the mods already on it. I need to get it dynoed one day. I'v seen dyno's on these cars vary. My guess is that i'm just shy of 700 to the tires.

Good kill! I used to work in the Woodlands and may be down sometime soon to visit my cousin. I'd like to run a modded 13/14 GT500 if you're down. I have a twin turbo 5.0 running 9lbs of boost. Still has the stock shortblock and on 19's.

Yeah i'm down for sure, your car should be a good run! Shoot me a PM sometime. Maybe hit up a car meet after we get some runs in.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
awesome!

Wat.

This is your argument?

Your car has no less the technology than the Hellcat does.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member

What is that around 750 rwhp with 3.73 gears? With an auto? :thumbsup::coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread