Rap star owns a Lightning.

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
The guy in the jordan get-up is retarded right? No one with half a brain would want to look like that. Someone please clean that engine bay!

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
nastynivek said:
...spinner fuel door? WTF will they think of next?

I prefer my billet aluminum fuel door with the engraved Lightning logo.:coolman:

I've seen exhaust spinners...:poke:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Let us not forget some of the finer points in car customizing made recently as well.

Whoever brought back neon under body kits needs to be shot. Had I know it was going to come back I wouldn't have thrown out 20 sets of lights! (Used to have a stereo shop)

Speaker grilles that don't do shit. Kicker! you know exactly who and what I'm talking about. The only good thing those speaker grilles do is snare the bastard trying to jack them from your car, kinda like a fish hook.

Huge wings on front wheel drive cars, self explanatory

$1 million dollar spinning jewel encrusted rims that come with a free Bentley

Anyone with a putty knife and a shitload of fiberglass now makes 'body kits'

For that matter the latest fad of your 'temporary body kit' The one that's lime green on a blue car because he's getting his other body kit color matched to 16 year old faded Honda baby blue.

exhaust spinners and basically anything down that wonderous isle at your local pepboys, which by the way stopped selling car parts about 4 years ago and moved on to bigger better things like disposeable dirt bikes, neon lit up speaker boxs, NOS and the almighty LED windshield squirter.

I'm really kinda curious if said idiot with the spinning gas cap accually hops out and starts the thing spinning again at the next light :)

Last edited:

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
TucsonPred said:
Let us not forget some of the finer points in car customizing made recently as well.

Whoever brought back neon under body kits needs to be shot. Had I know it was going to come back I wouldn't have thrown out 20 sets of lights! (Used to have a stereo shop)

Speaker grilles that don't do shit. Kicker! you know exactly who and what I'm talking about. The only good thing those speaker grilles do is snare the bastard trying to jack them from your car, kinda like a fish hook.

Huge wings on front wheel drive cars, self explanatory

$1 million dollar spinning jewel encrusted rims that come with a free Bentley

Anyone with a putty knife and a shitload of fiberglass now makes 'body kits'

For that matter the latest fad of your 'temporary body kit' The one that's lime green on a blue car because he's getting his other body kit color matched to 16 year old faded Honda baby blue.

exhaust spinners and basically anything down that wonderous isle at your local pepboys, which by the way stopped selling car parts about 4 years ago and moved on to bigger better things like disposeable dirt bikes, neon lit up speaker boxs, NOS and the almighty LED windshield squirter.

I'm really kinda curious if said idiot with the spinning gas cap accually hops out and starts the thing spinning again at the next light :)

You said what I was thinking.:lol:

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
TucsonPred said:

+2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
He has the same Pro fit fuel door as me :rockon:

But that is a pretty trick gas cap
0501lre_06z+2003_Ford_Lightning+Rear_Drivers_Side_View.jpg

For the guy that says it's his, what cap is that, I want one.

Here is mine

PICT1343.JPG

Rons Bolt said:
I found the link. 349.00 for the standard brush finish w/ clear coat applied. I would imagine
the price goes up from there. Now I remember why I haven't bought one.:bored:

http://www.fueldoors.com/products.htm

If I remember correctly mine was in the range of 500, and they go up depending on what all you want done, Ludacris has a tv in his fuel door

you can see the fuel door in action at the end of this video I made

th_NewMotor-Whipple-BassaniExhaust-Fue.jpg

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
OK, so I never thought I'd ever say this.... that gas cap is too trick for me :) After my Whipple the cap is next on the list, somewhere after the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread