Rare Mustang Posters

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
I'll start.....

1) John Colletti's "The Boss Is Back"
2) Super Stallion
3) Mustang Mach III

Those are the two that I remember I have. I have searched the net, can only find pics of them but not the actual posters that are for sale. So I'm wondering who here may have these, or who here may know their worth (if any).

Last edited:

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
ahunezym.jpg

byza6asa.jpg

be9areta.jpg

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I've got a large poster from 1984 that shows every model of mustang from 1964-1984 saying "A legend turns 20" or something like that

flS/R

Established Member

the blue one still has me tempted to paint my 66 that color combination and has since it was first printed. I have that poster somewhere rolled up with some others. I will see if I can locate that roll and post the pics

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
There is a poster of the 03 Cobra, but two different versions.

As some of you know, Ford could not use the name Terminator, since it belonged to the movie studio and the movie.

So one version of the 03 cobra poster has a "watermark" in it, kind of like holding a dollar bill up to a light to see an image of the president. If you hold up the poster just right to the light, you see on an angle the word Terminator.

These versions of the poster are worth quite a bit from what I've been told.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
There is a poster of the 03 Cobra, but two different versions.

As some of you know, Ford could not use the name Terminator, since it belonged to the movie studio and the movie.

So one version of the 03 cobra poster has a "watermark" in it, kind of like holding a dollar bill up to a light to see an image of the president. If you hold up the poster just right to the light, you see on an angle the word Terminator.

These versions of the poster are worth quite a bit from what I've been told.

I have never seen or heard of that...that's very cool.

I do have the one with the Boss 429 behind it. I was told that was a dealer promo poster.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was going to mention the 2003 Cobra posters, too. I remember back then they were very popular. My dealer gave me 2-3 of them, but they're long gone. I love that Boss is Back poster, though.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
I also have that magazine that the boss is going up against the best slowmaro that chevy built. Been a long time since I have seen it, but I know where it is, lol. I think it's car and driver?

coposrv

Established Member
I also have that magazine that the boss is going up against the best slowmaro that chevy built. Been a long time since I have seen it, but I know where it is, lol. I think it's car and driver?

Car and driver for sure. I remember watching an episode with jim scoutten on the old TNN when the boss and camaro faced off.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I own all the BFG Tire Posters. Found them all in mint shape in a garage sale. One day I'll put them in frames and hang them up.

Users who are viewing this thread