Rear seat delete is finished!

AMD[H]unter

Banned
nice job.i never carry more than 1 person ,but i like the look of the back seat , it makes it look like youre not trying to lose weigh, i need all the traction a an get now. the vert rear top seat part isnot that heavy, cause the seats dont fold down

Thanks man! I never liked carrying people in the back anyway, because there's so little room back there. No worries about that now.

yah see i just want a crazy blower car. no nitrous for me. if i want to later on maybe slide some wood under that, but right now for me every lb. counts.!

Sounds cool man! See how light you can make it!

Not bad ,but that shop is a disgusting mess....

Thanks, but sorry it doesn't meet your expectations.

You can use red carpet inserts. Ok I am not serious. I feel the same way about my anniversary interior.

Great job on the RSD project!!!

Thanks man!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I can't get one for my car. My two kids have to ride back there. If I didn't have the kids then I would have bought a 2000 Cobra R probably.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
It looks good. The best part is with 1/2" and the way you have it set up if someone needed to they could still sit back there. Throw em a couple stadium chair pads if they need to sit back there!

AMD[H]unter

Banned
It looks good. The best part is with 1/2" and the way you have it set up if someone needed to they could still sit back there. Throw em a couple stadium chair pads if they need to sit back there!

Nah, you can't really. On the edges (where the seatbelt goes under) is unsupported. If it had a brace there you could sit on it though.

Users who are viewing this thread