Rear Suspension Upgrade In Progress (Powdercoat Inside!!)

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
I did mine solo too and you can do it alone and fully assembled. Just gotta balance it just right on the jack.

This is the key.. Balance.. It just cannot fall off the side or it will bend your shocks and that would suck!! Mostly because I was too lazy to take them out...

Alex

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
This is the key.. Balance.. It just cannot fall off the side or it will bend your shocks and that would suck!! Mostly because I was too lazy to take them out...

Alex

Still sounds like too much of a pain! Think I will take the shocks, springs, hubs, and control arms out first...

Jefe

Established Member
I ask the most off the wall, retarded questions at all hours of the day and night and he answers them almost immediatly and is nothing but helpful. Bruce you are an amazing dude!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Alex
Post them up! Im sure a lot of us could learn from them

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Post them up! Im sure a lot of us could learn from them

Most of the questions people have asked over the years have been added to the FAQ on our site:

FTBR Frequently Asked Questions

I know it's long and time consuming to read but almost everything that has ever been asked is in there or the installation instructions. Sometimes people want to ask a quick question without having to scour through a bunch of other stuff.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Most of the questions people have asked over the years have been added to the FAQ on our site:

FTBR Frequently Asked Questions

I know it's long and time consuming to read but almost everything that has ever been asked is in there or the installation instructions. Sometimes people want to ask a quick question without having to scour through a bunch of other stuff.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

So there Bruce is, telling me he is wasting time on my questions that have previously been answered. In my defense, I have asked different ones! Thanks Bruce!:lol1:

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
So there Bruce is, telling me he is wasting time on my questions that have previously been answered. In my defense, I have asked different ones! Thanks Bruce!:lol1:

Alex:

I know a lot of people would rather just go to 'right to the source' then spend a bunch of time reading. ;-) Heck, I do it myself! :-D

Maybe if I made the FAQ more interesting it would get read more?

No biggie, I do it all the time!! :thumbsup:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member

Alex

Yep. It wasn't too hard to do though. You get a feel for it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Really nice, I almost wouldn't want to put it back in the car!

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
UPDATE: Been working on it a little bit. Got the new LPW Diff cover installed and the diff in the cradle. I also installed the rear swaybar and new FTBR end links. You will notice the sway bar is still black. This is because I had the front sway bar coated and they didnt tell me it was going to cost 180 bucks to do because it was industrial PC and took 12 hours to bake off. :bash: No sir, not doing that crap again!:nono:
SAM_1014.jpg

SAM_1013.jpg

Last edited:

03mgtermi

Established Member
man that looks great. i should have done that when i installed my FTBR bushings but i was on a poor man's budget

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Ok after slaving, getting frustrated, bloody knuckles, no finger prints, endless emails the Bruce, she is buttoned up. I apologize for the knuckles and bearings being ugly. I am trying to pull 500 bones out my @$$ to get Bruce's knuckles! Take a look!! That my garage dog. Papillion named Gadget
Before
SAM_0940.jpg

After:rockon:
SAM_1016.jpg

alex:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread