Reasonable Price 2003 Cobra

mingrey302

Established Member
its in prefect condition i hardly drive it anymore. The leather is prefect. No rubbing on the leather and I have seen alot of mustangs where the suede is wearing out.

mingrey302

Established Member
Thanks for the info. If you know anyone who wants it completely stock but steeda shifter and cold air.

JymBart

Established Member
I want to sell my car for $16,500 with 64,000miles is this a good price to sell?

I think at that price, you are giving it away. Why not try starting at $19,500 and give yourself a little wiggle room. What color is it? What shape is the exterior in? Any major dents, front end paint chips? Our Cobras do seem to be holding there value.

JymBart

Last edited:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Too many variables.
I'd sell mine for 32k Nobody would pay me that much money.
I bought it new 32k cash. Spent about the same on mods. I baby it except for a few open track events where I drove like my age (53) because I didn't want to end up on the roof especially when I drove it to the event.
I have all the receipts.
Mods listed in signature.
All work done by Apex motorsports. Tuned on a Dynojet (weak sauce tune to save an expensive engine).
Jeff

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
def start at least 20k
My jaw will fall off like it did when I sold my '66 GT for pennies on the dollar in 1970 to find out I could almost buy a GT500 today.
Wrestle this bitch from my cold dead hands.
Nay says are the folks who don't own a Terminator.
All I can say is KMA. Talk to me in ten years. I'll shit on your doorstep.
Jeff

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
At $16.5K it shouldn't last more than a few days, if the car really is in great condition I would list if for $21K and let them negotiate down.

TrickStang37

Established Member
im thinking a fair price to SELL would be $18K. That means listed at 19500 and give them a discount that everybody likes to get.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Damn these 03-04 Cobra prices are really dropping. 1 year ago you couldn't find one for less then 20 unless it had a salvage title.

TrickStang37

Established Member
Damn these 03-04 Cobra prices are really dropping. 1 year ago you couldn't find one for less then 20 unless it had a salvage title.

eh, i bought mine for 19500 over two years ago. but with the economy slipping and rising cost of living/fuel, the prices are due to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread