Recent Dyno Day Outcome

Joey8

Established Member
Hey guys, I've been lurking on the SVT for quite sometime posting a bit here and there. I'm normally on the mustang source and mustang evolution. Anyways, yesterday I went to a dyno day run by the NJ Stangers (awesome guys btw). I wanted to dyno my car after my recent mods to see where I'm at currently. I dynoed my car with just borla s type axle backs and a bunch of suspension work and it made 389/391. After my mods, American Racing 1 7/8" headers with an off-road H, JLT CAI, and a vmp tune i made 443/417. I was very pleased with these numbers. Here are a shot of the dyno graph and some pictures of my car.

sqtkyt.jpg

xf1eo8.jpg

2f04okj.jpg

11spod4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGEKI1k69bM heres a video that was taken of the dyno session

Last edited:

Joey8

Established Member
Good numbers and it looks amazing

Thanks man. Much appreciated. I put alot of time and effort in the car. it's really starting to come along nicely. I just ordered the mgw shifter which I heard great things about so that's my next mod. Eventually I was put a vmp blower on it and that's when the real power will come!:rockon:

Rct851

Established Member
Definetly just pulled me away from the roush front splitter... That is the stillen correct? Plasti dipped vents?

Last edited:

Joey8

Established Member
Definetly just pulled me away from the roush front splitter... That is the stillen correct? Plasti dipped vents?

Yes stillen street scene ll to be exact. Had the dealership paint it sterling grey to match the car. Came out great, I was going to go roush but again wanted to do something that not everyone had. Yes plasti dipped vents..:beer:

Last edited:

Joey8

Established Member
Nice numbers and looks great !!
I recognized your screen name from TheMustangSource....from the ordered/built/delivered thread !!

you have the same username over on tms? My biggest fan of my car believe it or not is my grandma. She lives the town over and whenever i visit to help her writing checks and whatnot she always comment on how she loves the way it sounds. I sometimes pick her up to bring her to my house and she always says something like "joey make it make that vroom vroom noise" you dont have to ask me twice :-D, so I rev and get on it a bit and it brings a smile to her face. My mom hates driving in it and of course my dad is all for it.

Joey8

Established Member
Car looks spectacular! Love the ghost 5.0 in the rear deck panel.

Yeah I ditched the RTR on the back and found some matte 5.0 that looked killer in my opinion. Trying to go for the sinister look! Next is some matte black forgestar cf5vs or TSW interlago wheels.

Impressive numbers after finishing the exhaust! Car looks wicked as well!

Much appreciated. It sounds awesome and really screams above 3000. I love it but my neighbors hate me. They haven't heard anything considering I never go above 20 because i live on a dead end with a bunch of little kids running around so i never speed out of my street.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Nice to see a car making good power with 'proper' fueling. Looks like the dyno was calibrated for E10 and your car is tuned right around .83 lambda assuming a .2 saturation from the tailpipe wideband.

Good looking car too. Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread