recieved Shelby, put springs,DR's, and went to track, pics and video's inside

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
Well i got my shelby friday before last(1-26-07) and put on some H&R super sport springs, and i also brought it to the track this saturday with drag radials here are some pics and the video

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f97a4fbe-4ffd-4c2a-b34e-98cb01598e62.htm

here are some pics of the car lowered, i also have some ccw sp 505's ordered in a 18x9.5 and 18x11 and should be in next week, i am going to RWTD this weekend for JLT CAI,tune,2.6 upper, and will return to the track then.you guys can laugh at the video as you will see when you watch it, the captions should explain.

MYSHELBYGT500076rs.jpg

MYSHELBYGT500070rs.jpg

MYSHELBYGT500068rs.jpg

MYSHELBYGT500066rs.jpg

MYSHELBYGT500065rs.jpg

Crossss

Mad Torque Inc.
Established Member
Your car looks great and i applaud you for having the courage to take your car to the track right away and post a video of the results. I have to admit that your bog had me cracking up b/c I could see myself doing the same thing:D Not too shabby on your 2nd try though! Keep the video's coming. How are you liking those H&R's? Were they designed specifically for the GT500 or are they GT springs?

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
That's one sick car you got there! I love the stance of it. Pretty damn good track #'s also. It kind of makes me want to sell my 04, but quite frankly my wife would shit!!!! I would still love to sell it to get one and I'm sure sooner or later I will.(hopefully sooner) Good luck with the car in the future and talk to you in here again sometime!

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
tires are nitto drag radials 305/35/18

i thought the trap of 112 was alittle low too, but not sure why the E.T. was there so i am not too worried, i will see what it will dyno this weekend.

the springs are the super sports and they are the same part # as the gt springs, it was supposed to give me right at 2 inches all the way around but since the shelby is heavier in the front i got 2.5, it is alittle too low for me so H&R is sending me out a set of race springs for the front. although i have no rubbing issues with them even from a 50 mph dead stop, now i am getting just alittle bit of bounce so hopefully the race springs will solve that for me.

Last edited:

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
You must be a happy camper! Wait till you get that JLT/2.6/tune in her, you won't believe it! p.s. Keep the vids coming!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
tires are nitto drag radials 305/35/18

i thought the trap of 112 was alittle low too, but not sure why the E.T. was there so i am not too worried, i will see what it will dyno this weekend.

what are you launching at? md03svt had a lower trap speed too the first time out with et streets. he then upped his rpms at launch and his trap speed went up significantly. i sure it can put up a 117 with a little fine tuning on the launch.:D

great looking car by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread