Recommendations on 315/35/R17s?

Badasp5.0

Established Member
Well its time to order some new rear tires and I have been hunting around for a good street tire. Any recommendations? I am on a budget of no more than $500 for the rearset.

Thanks in advance

Driver500

Established Member
What's your power level? Daily driver. It's a slow day and I'll entertain a question that you would have gotten pages of results had you searched.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Whatever you do stay away from Suckytomo's:nonono:

I'm a huge fan of Bfg Kdw's. You should be able to get a set for less than $500. Or Nitto Invos or NT5's. Check both Discounttiredirect and Tirerack.com. They both have decent pricing and good customer service.

Jroc

Established Member
555R's are a good DD tire for the rear of the car if you are looking for something sticker than regular street tire. Some don't think they hook good enough, but they always did pretty good on my 490 whp Cobra. They last for 10K+ miles unless you do a bunch of burnout, and the handle decently, and work well enough in the rain, and they don't break the back.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I have sumitumos and they dont hook very well and I dont have a lot of power. Before these I had 275 BFG KDW2's and they hooked better. My next pair will probably be 315 KDW2's.

Jroc

Established Member
Another excellent Nitto recommendation is the NT 05's. I love them on my L. They handle very well.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Whatever you do stay away from Suckytomo's:nonono:

I'm a huge fan of Bfg Kdw's. You should be able to get a set for less than $500. Or Nitto Invos or NT5's. Check both Discounttiredirect and Tirerack.com. They both have decent pricing and good customer service.

+100000 I hate my suckytomo's... no traction whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread