Red/Silver GT500 for sale

SideOilerF100

Banned
Pure stock down to tune and air filter etc. Never abused in any way.

Car #1 of Job 2 built Jan 2nd

Documention will go with car to show Alan Mulally and Mark Fields along with top engineers were involved in this car order from start to finish. Probably will not help value today but sure could in years to come. (tons of documentation for the collector type)

All options including NAV
Only 111 Red/Silver gt500 coupes built

$$ 42k
4k miles (1800 mi from trip to Utah for nationals)

Car is signed up for 725hp SS package with call expected soon if you want it. Been on list for 1 1/2yrs

07SS00616 is shelby SS number

9708.gif

IMG_9709.gif

9710.gif

IMG_1654.gif

IMG_1675.gif

Reason for selling is getting a KR in same color combo.

IMG_0894.gif

ff500

Established Member
The SS package is about $35,000 with KB, I was going to go with the 40th 725 hp myself probably be the rarest of them all with only 500 40th's being done, decided it was just to much money and I'd probably be long gone when it was finally worth anything.

SideOilerF100

Banned
The Red/Silver is even rarer than Black/Red or White Red combo's.

Only 111 Red Silver were built! Ford felt it was so sharp they chose it for a KR color combo

KR's are only Silver/Blue
Red/Silver
Black/Black
Blue/.....

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That is a killer price. I did a lot of research for several months and people who pass on this will regret it.

marc03

Established Member
If it wasn't 2100 miles away and 32hrs I would buy the car today. Because ford canceled my 2009 shelby last week that I had ordered for 2 months, they said the dealership was not going to recieve a 09, they have had 2 08's and said with production limited they were going to let the bigger dealership have the 09's to get them out on there lots so they could start the 2010 production, Its sad to have a car sold and the dealership not be able to get it but they will send out cars to set on the lot and wait for them to be sold, you would think since its a sold car they would build it, so I am not in a good mood with fords thinking, but I am still going to buy my shelby when I find the right one .

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Plane tickets are cheap and the drive would be great :)

marc03

Established Member
I have made 2- 700 mile trips to racing events, and that about killed me, I cant imagine 2100 miles one way, no matter what kind of car it is. It would be a awesome drive but I would have a hard time making myself do it.

SideOilerF100

Banned
If it wasn't 2100 miles away and 32hrs I would buy the car today. Because ford canceled my 2009 shelby last week that I had ordered for 2 months, they said the dealership was not going to recieve a 09, they have had 2 08's and said with production limited they were going to let the bigger dealership have the 09's to get them out on there lots so they could start the 2010 production, Its sad to have a car sold and the dealership not be able to get it but they will send out cars to set on the lot and wait for them to be sold, you would think since its a sold car they would build it, so I am not in a good mood with fords thinking, but I am still going to buy my shelby when I find the right one .

have it shipped enclosed and I will give 800.00 towards shipping. whoever gets this car will be getting an absolute steel. The NAV system is 2k by itself. I am sure others would be happy to drive it back for you:banana::pepper:

I am sure if its someone from this forum who gets car they will rave about its condition.... I bought this car for a keeper and had ZERO plans to sell it until at least 70yrs old. I never leave stuff alone...... normally. my new ranger was taken home and a blown small block was put in after 2040 miles. This is the first new car I have bought that I have not done a single mod to.. My goal was that in 20yrs have it one of the finest most documented GT500's on the planet and I was well on my way.

My Boss 302 was supposed to be sold so I could keep this car.. that just fell through.

Users who are viewing this thread