Red/Silver GT500 for sale

707RIDAH

Established Member
seeing as though rich5150 is a dreamer a 31,999.00 price until wednesday at noon. except for rich5150
I need to make a larger deposit on my KR by 4pm on wednesday.

No more tire kickers please!

If your price is realy 32k I will take it. Just let me know where Colbert is so we can make it happen

marc03

Established Member
I thought the 32000 was a joke or I would have gave him a yes or no on buying it.

SideOilerF100

Banned
I thought the 32000 was a joke or I would have gave him a yes or no on buying it.

No, the price you were thinking about was 40k not 32k. You were thinking about 40k but when I dropped price to 32k you still never contacted me. I never rec'd a single email or call pertaining to car and have not been here to check PM's. I see I have a bunch in my box unread.

I have made other arrangements on the KR so price on this car is now back up to 40k but will consider offers.

I am also seriously thinking about parting out this car.

30k is starting price less engine and trans. May put it back on ebay less engine/trans

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Just got off the phone with this A-hole(Randy) and he changed his mind. Unbelievable! He said nobody has contacted him even though this is the only place he had it for $32,000! I said we had no way to get in touch of him. He then tells me that I should've gone through his Ebay listing and gotten his E-mail addy. I can't believe someone with obviously this much money can be this stupid!

I then told him it wasn't noon yet and he said (smartass laugh) "if you/someone can get me the cash in hand before noon....."

He then states "Well a lot of people were tire kickers and blah, blah, blah, and such. I then tell him I wasn't one of them and I never yanked his chain. I had the money needed at my disposal and wanted the car. He basically didn't give a shit!

I then started to tell him what I thought and he hung up!

I say ban this A-hole now.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
No, the price you were thinking about was 40k not 32k. You were thinking about 40k but when I dropped price to 32k you still never contacted me. I never rec'd a single email or call pertaining to car and have not been here to check PM's. I see I have a bunch in my box unread.

I have made other arrangements on the KR so price on this car is now back up to 40k but will consider offers.

30k is starting price less engine and trans. May put it back on ebay less engine/trans

You my friend are a complete and utter idiot.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

PMs were sent and you didn't follow through. You're gone. We don't need or want market forum game players at SVTP.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man this sucked! Even if I didn't get it I was hoping someone else would've.

Oh well lol.

Canebrake

Velocity Junkie
Established Member
Man this sucked! Even if I didn't get it I was hoping someone else would've.

Oh well lol.

Posi, I was rooting for you to pick this one up. (hissedoff from LM, here)

I would have been all over it myself, but I'd like to sell my truck first. Be patient man, the market conditions are in your favor right now, and will be for some time.

Besides, something seemed too good to be true about this one...

03'Darin

Established Member
I had PM'd him right after you posi. He had just PM'd me back. We have a red and silver KR car coming that I was trying to work a deal for both he and I. I would have bought his car and sold him the KR. He got banned before I could reply. lol Oh well, I figured there was no way he was going to sell that car for $31,999.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I wonder how high the bidding will go. He told me over the phone it would take $30,000 to get just the car from him lol.

Users who are viewing this thread