Red White and Blue not good enough in USA anymore?

Pnsh3r

Established Member
shit is going too far for real... why be in this country and just leech off of it and on top of that demand equal rights? Go back to wherever it is that your loyalty belongs to, if you miss it and love it that much.
That is the kind of people that I really think should be kicked the f** out.
They're nothing but parasites.
What about the rights of the LEGAL citizens?

Last edited:

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
racist to be ammerican..........wish my grandpa was still alive

IShb3w

Established Member
shit is going too far for real... why be in this country and just leech off of it and on top of that demand equal rights?

because apparently it's free..

Go back to wherever it is that your loyalty belongs to, if you miss it and love it that much.
That is the kind of people that I really think should be kicked the f** out.
They're nothing but parasites.

+1

What about the rights of the LEGAL citizens?

we are pussies and gave them up it seems doesn't it?

gunmetalcobra

Established Member
Ahhh who really gives a F*** the principal was just looking out for them telling them that their about to get their ass wupped by some mexicans. The kids didn't really do it for pride but they did it to start sh1t.

I'm with you on this one, i'm 100% mexican and would wear an American flag way before i wore a mexican one theres a reason i live here and not in mexico and i'm proud to be an american, but in all honesty those kids wore those shirts out of pure spite not pride.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Meh, it was just a ploy to get sent home early. No one really buys American flag T-shirts because they think they're awesome.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
I see mexican kids wearing mexican flags all day long I am not racist I am american I fly one flag only when someone comes from a different country and benefits from the american values then flys another countries flag its a spit in the face to every man or woman that has died for this country, Mexican Black Asian Native American Russian Canadian or Guamanian its bullsh**

Last edited:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
last i remember..........we go to school in the USA....so when someone wears a mexican shirt the other 364 days they should be suspended...

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
now that's some bull shit. No minority should be offended by someone wearing red white and blue regardless of the day. Sure it's a Mexican holiday........IN MEXICO, NOT HERE.

America, **** ya!

You are wrong, 5 de Mayo ISN'T celebrated in Mexico, only in the U.S. :read:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
FOXNews.com - California Principal Apologizes for Forbidding U.S. Flag Shirts on Mexican Holiday

So they apologized today, but listen to this video. Bullshit. This is our country we can wear the US flag any time we want and the Mexicans should not say anything about it. STFU. That's what the kid should have said.

That is supposed to be an apology? Yeah, right! It's just more P.C. crap. He is just trying to kiss up to both sides of this issue. He certainly doesn't take a real stand for the right to wear the American flag colors. There is more BS in that video that there was in the original report. What a bunch of weak kneed officials. They should have suspended the Hispanic students who walked out in protest. What's next? Hispanics demanding that Spanish become the official language of our country? I am not prejudiced against any nationality that respects the United States and calls it their country. But I have to patience for those who call themselves U.S. citizens and disrespect our country. Nor do I have an patience for officials who kiss up to these people. :nonono:

ShelbyAc

The Real Minority
Established Member
I'm with you on this one, i'm 100% mexican and would wear an American flag way before i wore a mexican one theres a reason i live here and not in mexico and i'm proud to be an american, but in all honesty those kids wore those shirts out of pure spite not pride.

The principal denied them their right to wear the colors of their own country because he wanted to appease some American-Mexican students in the school he runs? Really? What a great lesson in civics he taught! What's next? Bowing to the American-Mexican students when they come to class Monday?

gunmetalcobra

Established Member
The principal denied them their right to wear the colors of their own country because he wanted to appease some American-Mexican students in the school he runs? Really? What a great lesson in civics he taught! What's next? Bowing to the American-Mexican students when they come to class Monday?

I agree it was wrong to send them home for the FACT that they were wearing the flag, but do agree with the fact that they were sent home for trying to start sh**, if they had a "wear a blue shirt day" they would of worne red ones just to be a**holes.

Last edited:

nmcgrawj

Established Member
I predict that the internet cage fighters that populate this site will not like this post:thumbsup:

LOL hahahaha.

Yea he over reacted....but what is the right way to handle it? You are dealing with people who do shit just to piss others off....not because of their american pride. Shit starters are shit starters and should be handled appropriately....i dont care what holiday it is or what shirt they are wearing.

And i really hope they dont get any money over this crap. Its amazing how quick people want to sue now a days...

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Haha. Are you serious? Those kids were just trying to start s**t. They wore the American shirts to disrespect the one day out of the year those kids get to celebrate their origins. The one day that is celebrated more by white Americans than Mexicans in Mexico. Lol. This is more like if a white kid wore a white power shirt during martin Luther king day. it sure was taken out of hand but if a kid is doing something just to start an argument he needs to be punished. I don't care if it was this scenario or if a Mexican kid wore a Mexico shirt during 4th of July to get American kids rallied up. If the intention was not to rally up other people then its ok but these kids were looking for trouble. Just let them have their day and carry on. Do you really need to be that much of an ass?

Users who are viewing this thread