Redeye Challenger Dyno Results 93 Octane.

Zemedici

Established Member
Now im gonna have to go buy a Whipple just to prove u wrong lol..... Yea im happy with 19-20 psi on 93 with Methanol. 2.8 I meant.

Pfff haha hey at least call AJ for it, he’s got the best prices around, unless you wanna deal with Ripatuned ;)

Zemedici

Established Member
Imagine being so unhinged and insecure that you have to make threats of physical violence on an auto board because your grasp of the English language is so deficient that’s all you can muster.

**** your ass/10.

Was talking to my wife about this last night

This dudes around convicted murderers and rapists all day, and gets this riled up by someone he’s never met on the internet.

AND He’s got me blocked hahahaha

#Respect

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This thread reminds me of all the guys bragging about pushing their Coyote over 800 on pump gas and then they would disappear, and then they would pop a tread asking about good deals on long blocks. Pushing pump gas is stupid and unnecessary when pump E85 is available.

But, some people have money and that's a fact.
Well, I agree to a point. The E85 is much safer but its not readily available where I live plus u lose 35% gas mileage.

On this platform tho 800 whp is only 80 more than it makes stock! So not really pushing much at all expecially with a Redeye which has a built motor. Well, built better than the Hellcat that is.....

The Redeye can handle 1100 whp but probably closer to a 1000 to be safe. I have seen guys go 8's on a stock Redeye motor. Shit, guys going 8's with stock GT motors and the Redeye is stronger.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Pfff haha hey at least call AJ for it, he’s got the best prices around, unless you wanna deal with Ripatuned ;)
Riptuned is in NJ right? I dont know what to think about them I hear good and bad

Honestly, I bought the 3.0 whipple from HHP and returned it for the 3.8 which im getting ported. Thats going on my Trackhawk tho.

The only concern I have with the 3.0 is im hearing it gets pretty hot quick. Maybe TT's are a better idea IDN. Not for the Trackhawk but the Redeye.

Zemedici

Established Member
Riptuned is in NJ right? I dont know what to think about them I hear good and bad

Honestly, I bought the 3.0 whipple from HHP and returned it for the 3.8 which im getting ported. Thats going on my Trackhawk tho.

The only concern I have with the 3.0 is im hearing it gets pretty hot quick. Maybe TT's are a better idea IDN. Not for the Trackhawk but the Redeye.

What’s end goal for the RedEye? TT obviously makes big power but can be overkill if you’re only shooting for 11-1200whp ya know? I’d go full billet build for TT, otherwise whipple would be my go to. **** Magnuson, for no reason other than their customer service is awful.

Gonna do a forged rotating assembly?

Yeah Ripatuned is in NJ, as you said real hit and miss. If you get him on a good day you’re golden, if you get him while he’s buried, no bueno. Heard of guys waiting a long time for parts, etc

AJ usually has everything on the shelf

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
To be honest I had planned on selling it but I had bought all these parts and just decided to install them vs get beat up trying to sell.

I have a couple other builds going on so thats why I keep this and keep dumping money into it smh. I really do love it tho but my Mustang is so much lighter im not sure what I wanna do. The Mustang makes BIG power but I keep that a secret.

The Challnger just looks so good imo and it rides extremely nice especially with them KW4 coilovers their no joke!

Mustang doesnt ride so good with the drag coilovers I have but ok tho. That Redeye rides absolutely amazing now. Eats all the little bumps in the road and its incredably stable at higher speeds now. I have so much adjustability.

My plans were to just throw a piston and rod at the Redeye but im looking at thitec heads as well cause thats what I have going on my Trackhawk.

The stock block will hold Turbo power pretty well. 1700-1800 whp but the blower setup seem to fail at about 1400-1500 whp at least thats what Josh at HHP told me. Much harder hits and stress on the block he says with the blower.

The Hellion TT setup is what I was looking at for the Redeye. But I have to build the trans and I need to build the trans on the Trackhawk so unfortunately money doesnt grow on trees.

I see Satera makes about 1400 whp with their Hellion setups. They do the compound boost setup as well and that sorta interests me since u dont lose any of that low end TQ.

What’s end goal for the RedEye? TT obviously makes big power but can be overkill if you’re only shooting for 11-1200whp ya know? I’d go full billet build for TT, otherwise whipple would be my go to. **** Magnuson, for no reason other than their customer service is awful.

Gonna do a forged rotating assembly?

Yeah Ripatuned is in NJ, as you said real hit and miss. If you get him on a good day you’re golden, if you get him while he’s buried, no bueno. Heard of guys waiting a long time for parts, etc

AJ usually has everything on the shelf

ToddW702

Established Member
Put a thou up and let’s get this cracked. This could get good.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zemedici

Established Member
To be honest I had planned on selling it but I had bought all these parts and just decided to install them vs get beat up trying to sell.

I have a couple other builds going on so thats why I keep this and keep dumping money into it smh. I really do love it tho but my Mustang is so much lighter im not sure what I wanna do. The Mustang makes BIG power but I keep that a secret.

The Challnger just looks so good imo and it rides extremely nice especially with them KW4 coilovers their no joke!

Mustang doesnt ride so good with the drag coilovers I have but ok tho. That Redeye rides absolutely amazing now. Eats all the little bumps in the road and its incredably stable at higher speeds now. I have so much adjustability.

My plans were to just throw a piston and rod at the Redeye but im looking at thitec heads as well cause thats what I have going on my Trackhawk.

The stock block will hold Turbo power pretty well. 1700-1800 whp but the blower setup seem to fail at about 1400-1500 whp at least thats what Josh at HHP told me. Much harder hits and stress on the block he says with the blower.

The Hellion TT setup is what I was looking at for the Redeye. But I have to build the trans and I need to build the trans on the Trackhawk so unfortunately money doesnt grow on trees.

I see Satera makes about 1400 whp with their Hellion setups. They do the compound boost setup as well and that sorta interests me since u dont lose any of that low end TQ.

Good lord brother what kinda power you trying to make? Haha for a street car?

Thitek are the best in the game, but $4000ish for heads + install is a decent chunk of coin, gonna do a cam? Craig (thitek) lead time ain’t no joke either. I ordered a set when i did a high compression 426/427 for a NFL players charger hellcat, took 6 months to get

Barth loves compound setups too, swears they’ll yank a straight TT car cuz the down low grunt, like you said

Satera building some fast shit, that’s for sure. Ripa’s TT kits i would stay away, don’t perform like Hellion does in my experience

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ha I know right. Great info thanx! Im trying not to RUIN the Redeye like I do with most other shit I buy smh.

Yea them Thitec's take a while no doubt! Its one of the reasons I bought an Aluminum long block from HHP cause they were offering them with the thitec heads. They said they had about (10) of them but only for long block builds.

He did say he tried ordering more but it was quite a wait. Same thing with the Winberg Billet crank. Only available in the short or long block assembly. I could not buy the crank alone. He said Winberg toid him it would be 6 months before anymore were available smh.

I dont wanna get too crazy with this cause the fact is its HEAVY and trying to go really fast with a really heavy car is kinda silly imo but shit ppl go really f-ing fast but nothing like a Mustang tho considering it weighs 1100 lbs more than my Mustang lol.

Its more of a true street car with a nice stereo that I take to cars and coffee and what not. I just cant seem to leave well enough alone.....

Good lord brother what kinda power you trying to make? Haha for a street car?

Thitek are the best in the game, but $4000ish for heads + install is a decent chunk of coin, gonna do a cam? Craig (thitek) lead time ain’t no joke either. I ordered a set when i did a high compression 426/427 for a NFL players charger hellcat, took 6 months to get

Barth loves compound setups too, swears they’ll yank a straight TT car cuz the down low grunt, like you said

Satera building some fast shit, that’s for sure. Ripa’s TT kits i would stay away, don’t perform like Hellion does in my experience

Zemedici

Established Member
Ha I know right. Great info thanx! Im trying not to RUIN the Redeye like I do with most other shit I buy smh.

Yea them Thitec's take a while no doubt! Its one of the reasons I bought an Aluminum long block from HHP cause they were offering them with the thitec heads. They said they had about (10) of them but only for long block builds.

He did say he tried ordering more but it was quite a wait. Same thing with the Winberg Billet crank. Only available in the short or long block assembly. I could not buy the crank alone. He said Winberg toid him it would be 6 months before anymore were available smh.

I dont wanna get too crazy with this cause the fact is its HEAVY and trying to go really fast with a really heavy car is kinda silly imo but shit ppl go really f-ing fast but nothing like a Mustang tho considering it weighs 1100 lbs more than my Mustang lol.

Its more of a true street car with a nice stereo that I take to cars and coffee and what not. I just cant seem to leave well enough alone.....

There’s so much politics in the hemi game it’s unreal man. Unreal. Vendors telling one shop it’ll be 6 months, but their shop they like? Can ship immediately. Always a game being played. Another reason I’m glad i got out. Goes for those heads and any of the engine builders too, they’re all in bed with someone, and it’s ‘**** everyone else’

Your car as it sits is very capable, do you have a goal with it? ET? Power goal?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ya know its funny say that cause I was conversing with another member on one of the Hellcat forums and this dude is a hard core racer and when I told him I had a 3.8 Whipple he flipped out.

This dude has a shop and races Hellcats and has been buying from Dustin for years and was promised a 3.8 and didnt have one yet but eventually did get one. My shop got 1 and I got it. IDN how maybe cause I was the only one asking IDN.

But its really strange how an all out race shop who buys lots of Whipple and races them has to jump thru so many hoops to get one its silly cause in the Mustang world they are a dime a dozen from any vendor essentially.

So this dude had the 3.0 Whipple and made 1200 whp with it. When he put the 3.8 on it he made 1400 whp just from blower swap alone. This is on a stock stroke stock headed motor. He went 7.84 last week and is the fastest Redeye Blower only so far I guess.

He says he is building a stroker like mine with Thitec's and plans on making 1500-1600 hp with the bigger CI's and better flowing heads and valve train. I went with Titanium intakes and Inconel exhausts I plan on making some boost with my Trackhawk.

The Redeye is tough to say as I cant leave shit alone. Im probably gonna port the 2.7, get the Interchiller, put the heads and cam I have on and see what it does.

Redeye's with ported blower, pulleys, tune, good tire and E85 seem to go 9.20-9.30 pretty consistently so im shooting for somewhere in that neighborhood maybe better with the cams and Interchiller. 8's are tough without removing half the car lol which I aint doing.

Probably pick up 100 whp with cam and Interchiller tho so who knows. Think im really pushing the limits of the stock motor tho. Probably see how I like this and then decide on the TT setup and put a piston/rod combo. 1400 whp would be fun but id rather make 1400 whp with the Whipple 3.8 tho lol.

I just dont know where to get another one.

U mentioned something about the Magnuson. I have the Magnuson 2650 off my Trackhawk do u think that would be a better choice over the stock 2.7 ported? I thought about selling then I considered using it on the Redeye what are ur thoughts?
There’s so much politics in the hemi game it’s unreal man. Unreal. Vendors telling one shop it’ll be 6 months, but their shop they like? Can ship immediately. Always a game being played. Another reason I’m glad i got out. Goes for those heads and any of the engine builders too, they’re all in bed with someone, and it’s ‘**** everyone else’

Your car as it sits is very capable, do you have a goal with it? ET? Power goal?

Zemedici

Established Member
Ya know its funny say that cause I was conversing with another member on one of the Hellcat forums and this dude is a hard core racer and when I told him I had a 3.8 Whipple he flipped out.

This dude has a shop and races Hellcats and has been buying from Dustin for years and was promised a 3.8 and didnt have one yet but eventually did get one. My shop got 1 and I got it. IDN how maybe cause I was the only one asking IDN.

But its really strange how an all out race shop who buys lots of Whipple and races them has to jump thru so many hoops to get one its silly cause in the Mustang world they are a dime a dozen from any vendor essentially.

So this dude had the 3.0 Whipple and made 1200 whp with it. When he put the 3.8 on it he made 1400 whp just from blower swap alone. This is on a stock stroke stock headed motor. He went 7.84 last week and is the fastest Redeye Blower only so far I guess.

He says he is building a stroker like mine with Thitec's and plans on making 1500-1600 hp with the bigger CI's and better flowing heads and valve train. I went with Titanium intakes and Inconel exhausts I plan on making some boost with my Trackhawk.

The Redeye is tough to say as I cant leave shit alone. Im probably gonna port the 2.7, get the Interchiller, put the heads and cam I have on and see what it does.

Redeye's with ported blower, pulleys, tune, good tire and E85 seem to go 9.20-9.30 pretty consistently so im shooting for somewhere in that neighborhood maybe better with the cams and Interchiller. 8's are tough without removing half the car lol which I aint doing.

Probably pick up 100 whp with cam and Interchiller tho so who knows. Think im really pushing the limits of the stock motor tho. Probably see how I like this and then decide on the TT setup and put a piston/rod combo. 1400 whp would be fun but id rather make 1400 whp with the Whipple 3.8 tho lol.

I just dont know where to get another one.

U mentioned something about the Magnuson. I have the Magnuson 2650 off my Trackhawk do u think that would be a better choice over the stock 2.7 ported? I thought about selling then I considered using it on the Redeye what are ur thoughts?

Maaaan the 2.7s make me nervous cuz they’re so fragile compared to the 2.4s, especially when you pour some boost to them

Plus they sell for crazy money! If i were in your shoes i would keep the Maggie since you already got it. Sell that 2.7 for crazy good money, to get a motor, etc

That whipple 3.8 on a good motor, will be a POTENT Street car. Yeah the hellcats heavy, but it’ll make good ass power to make up with it, you know?

Who does your transmissions? Best be Sipple!

Right on the money with low 9s on the red eyes, i did one 2.85 upper 10% lower ID1300 and dual BAP, ran like 9.28 last i remember. Had some suspension work but nothing too crazy. Good wheel / tire combo too

What you use the trackhawk for? Just a fun street car? You got toys on toys hahaha

And 7.84 on a stock motor? That’s almost as fast as Eplings gone in 007. And that things so radical lolol air shifted, etc etc

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
You talking about the orange Charger?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
You talking about the orange Charger?
No that is ZHtunes and thats with like a 300 or 400 shot of Nitrous. He is very knowledgeable with Nitrous tho. He is an IT guy by day hes very smart This guy has a blue Redeye Challenger.

A89E6909-C585-4016-94E8-4AD74CE9D6F8.jpeg

Maaaan the 2.7s make me nervous cuz they’re so fragile compared to the 2.4s, especially when you pour some boost to them

Plus they sell for crazy money! If i were in your shoes i would keep the Maggie since you already got it. Sell that 2.7 for crazy good money, to get a motor, etc

That whipple 3.8 on a good motor, will be a POTENT Street car. Yeah the hellcats heavy, but it’ll make good ass power to make up with it, you know?

Who does your transmissions? Best be Sipple!

Right on the money with low 9s on the red eyes, i did one 2.85 upper 10% lower ID1300 and dual BAP, ran like 9.28 last i remember. Had some suspension work but nothing too crazy. Good wheel / tire combo too

What you use the trackhawk for? Just a fun street car? You got toys on toys hahaha

And 7.84 on a stock motor? That’s almost as fast as Eplings gone in 007. And that things so radical lolol air shifted, etc etc
My bad on the 7.84 that was with thiec heads but a stock block with just a piston and rod combo. Of course its a gutted race car as well. That was the one that went from 1200 whp to 1400 whp going to the 3.8.... Which is about right cause he says it weighs like 3400 lbs or something.

I wasnt aware the 2.7 was so fragile.

Im gonna have to consider the Magnuson now that u got me thinking. Yes they are heavy AF but like anything throw enough money at it and it will make enough hp to make it for it lol

Trans I have not decided on. Sipple huh? I was looking at paramount. Sipple is out of NC right? So that is who u would recommened?

The Trackhawk has $250k into it its a grudge car. Been building for the last year just waiting on the BES Racing Engines 430ci Stroker. Have an RS3 Golf R swap im building as well. Shooting for 2.9 second 60-130 times.

When do think the 15 inch conversion is necessary? Right now I got the 315/50 MT Street R on the 17 and it hooks pretty well on the street but I know the Pro radial hooks way better.

Zemedici

Established Member
No that is ZHtunes and thats with like a 300 or 400 shot of Nitrous. He is very knowledgeable with Nitrous tho. He is an IT guy by day hes very smart This guy has a blue Redeye Challenger.

View attachment 1780450

My bad on the 7.84 that was with thiec heads but a stock block with just a piston and rod combo. Of course its a gutted race car as well. That was the one that went from 1200 whp to 1400 whp going to the 3.8.... Which is about right cause he says it weighs like 3400 lbs or something.

I wasnt aware the 2.7 was so fragile.

Im gonna have to consider the Magnuson now that u got me thinking. Yes they are heavy AF but like anything throw enough money at it and it will make enough hp to make it for it lol

Trans I have not decided on. Sipple huh? I was looking at paramount. Sipple is out of NC right? So that is who u would recommened?

The Trackhawk has $250k into it its a grudge car. Been building for the last year just waiting on the BES Racing Engines 430ci Stroker. Have an RS3 Golf R swap im building as well. Shooting for 2.9 second 60-130 times.

When do think the 15 inch conversion is necessary? Right now I got the 315/50 MT Street R on the 17 and it hooks pretty well on the street but I know the Pro radial hooks way better.

Yeah 400 shot on zh last i heard, unsure if he got a new whipple but i think that was the route he was going

Yeah in my experience bill schurr at paramount is really good at NAG1s, and there are other guys who are better at 8spd. The last shop i was at built the highest power stuff, and he only used Sipple, and i never saw an issue with a trans. Paramount is a nightmare to deal with on any sort of warranty issue, I’ve seen it first hand. Hell want to see / examine your tune file like he’s a tuner….

On the 15” conversion, i typically recommend it around the 1000whp mark, little lower if it’s a street / grudge car. DT has the best 15” conversion around, unless you wanna go to Carlisle, with their custom knuckles / spindles. But $$$.

Users who are viewing this thread