Remember, it's the Terminator forum

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
For those of us that enjoy this forum because it give us an opportunity to share ways we can improve the beauty, handling and power of our '03-'04 Cobra's I ask the following:

1. Do a search before you post - there are approximately 2.6 billion threads on which CAI to use - try looking there first.

2. Post threads which relate to the '03-'04 Cobra (not to your '69 Camaro) - that is what the forum is supposed to be about

3. Post pics and vids in the pic & vid forum.

4. If you just wanna bi*ch - try smack down or one of those types of forums - no one's car is perfect, no vendor is perfect, you are not perfect - learn to live with those facts.

5. The answer to "If I do ___ will it void my warranty?" is always yes - so don't bother with a new thread for that.

6. If you have to ask who Maximum Motorsports (or any other widely known, popular Mustang product manufacturer) is you post too much and read too little.

7. Try different words in your search. If it didn't come out yesterday, then someone on this board has talked about it and others have commented. Read what they had to say before you ask the same question again.

8. No one cares how old you are or that your favorite color for your car is the color you bought it in. We all know that red is the best color so no need to talk about that any more.

9. Think - does this relate to improving the beauty, handling or power of an '03 or '04 Cobra? If not, don't post it here. Unless, of course, it's a free give away, in which case pm me.

10. This post doesn't belong on the Terminator thread - and if we all followed that rule, we would get to the information we wanted much faster as we would not have to wade through all the garbage.

Hope you all take this in the spirit in which it was meant, (which is tongue in cheek in case you didn't know),

Charlie :)

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
geez...no wonder nooby's are afraid to post. Let's just intimidate the hell out of them.
None of these issues bother me...I can just skip those posts if I choose...what a concept. :bash:

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
The search function barely works, so there goes number 1. Also, There have been threads like this before, so I guess you should have searched before you made it.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
What relevence does this post have to the Terminator forum? Shouldn't you have posted this in the Suggestions forum or Road Side :??:

Juiced-03

Established Member
topicsucks.gif

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
i have to agree with everyone else on this...

i have to disagree with number 8, see black is the best color lolol

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
Originally posted by Narcosynthesis
The search function barely works, so there goes number 1. Also, There have been threads like this before, so I guess you should have searched before you made it.
:lol: :lol: Now get the hell out of here. Someone please make a repost!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks Charlie for the "tongue in cheek" humorous reminder. (Note he DOES say at the end that his list was done tongue in cheek.) Thanks for the chuckle!
:lol1:

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by NMRAcer
I think i feel dumber for having read this:bash:

I second that. I lost too many brain cells reading this. Time to go night night.

P.S. - Black is the best color

JWC

Established Member
I am glad it was "tongue and cheek" I was getting mad as I read through it!

jimwood

Established Member
:-D

Charlie any advice on Penisula Ford, in Menlo Park got my Cobra from them???

You forgot:

12. Don't hijack a thread topic.

Fang

Established Member
I think you need to find a different forum all together or maybe you need to moderate it so no one else can enjoy using it. Yeah sometimes it gets a little monotonous but the information here is outstanding and I enjoy reading all of the comments even yours even though it is totally negative. Lighten up and enjoy it.

papo30

Established Member
hmmm,did someone forget that we are all family here thats why its called the terminator forum SO WE CAN ALL speak our mine..cause we all share something in common THE ALMIGHTY COBRA A.K.A THE TERMINATOR.

Users who are viewing this thread