Remember those low priced retrofit projector headlights I started a thread about.....

cpotts13

Established Member
They are by far the best looking aftermarket non-private party retro headlights, interested to see someone actually get these and test them out...

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
They are by far the best looking aftermarket non-private party retro headlights, interested to see someone actually get these and test them out...

Funny how none of the manufacturers that make projector housings can't seem to make a simple, stock looking set. They'd rather rape our eyes with gaudy halo and LED trim, bullshit. :nonono:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I saw those a while ago, I want to try them out but the same time I don't want to waste 170 bucks if they are shit.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I saw those a while ago, I want to try them out but the same time I don't want to waste 170 bucks if they are shit.

Was taking a look at them myself. One thing that I'd like to know more about is if 9007s are usable in them. I see that they use H1 bulbs with some ratty looking connector.

oldmodman

Established Member
What I really want to see is a manufacturer sell a complete unit with LED bulbs already installed, focused, and fan cooled.

With Mercedes Benz quality cut off and road coverage. Plug and play. No wiring of any kind required.

And they can't look like shit either.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
if I'm not mistaken, don't these eliminate high-beams? If so, I've got an issue with that.

08mojo

Established Member
if I'm not mistaken, don't these eliminate high-beams? If so, I've got an issue with that.

They might, but with a true projector/hid setup it's not as big of deal as you'd think. That said, you might also be able to make them bi-mode (low and high) with a shutter.

Users who are viewing this thread