RESCHEDULED FOR MARCH 15!! INDY GET TOGHETHER 1/18 ALL WELCOME

MineralGSVT

Established Member
yeah.. I will.. I'm also getting mine out tomorrow!! It's been driving me crazy... my lx 5.0 rides like a truck:cryying:

HISS

Established Member
Weather permitting, I'd like to attend as I live in Dayton Ohio. I have a 03 Mineral Grey Cobra. Lets hope for decent weather!
Gene

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
HISS , come join the fun. There are a couple of people from the Dayton Cincy area that may attend. Check this thread for people in your area. Caravan? or is that CobraVAN

HISS

Established Member
I'd like to attend. It's an easy trip from Dayton Ohio,with good weather. I have an 03 Mineral Grey. Lets hope for decent weather!Gene Rau

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Originally posted by HISS
I'd like to attend. It's an easy trip from Dayton Ohio,with good weather. I have an 03 Mineral Grey. Lets hope for decent weather!Gene Rau

Hiss you will be in good company with the mineral gray. I have a MG Vert and MineralGSVT has an 01 vert. I believe your is a coupe. Should make a great picture. We should have black, redfire, Zinc and others. We should have some other rides. GT's , Corvette coupe, Z06's, and my neighbors 427 stingray. I didn't invite my neighbor with the MR2. :lol: :beer:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Iv seen a grey GTS driving around in one of the parking lots a few weeks ago in a shopping center right down from the cafe... Hmm...

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Iv seen a grey GTS driving around in one of the parking lots a few weeks ago in a shopping center right down from the cafe... Hmm...

Viper GTS I suppose. Hey bring em on! Looking forward to seeing your Redfire. I see your pic is in front of Street Dreams. What is that place like? Any good stuff for our cars?

gtoguy1967

Established Member
i hope to attend as well. if we could ever get this snow to go away. if any one wants too meet up from dayton let me know.
Don

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by OH3Cobra
Viper GTS I suppose. Hey bring em on! Looking forward to seeing your Redfire. I see your pic is in front of Street Dreams. What is that place like? Any good stuff for our cars?

Yeah its a nice place. They did a superb job on my shaker hood(functional) for the R/T, matching the paint up, aligning it, etc... They mostly just do cosmetic stuff but they do exsausts, Bottle setups, and some other things. Its a real clean place though so if you have any minor mods or any exterior work you'd like done I suggest it. Its out in the Avon area off of Rockville road. Its like a Tillmans, not sure if you've heard of tillmans either, but they do more than just trucks, and the people that run it seem more friendly IMO.

Thats where I plan on being employed this summer so if any of you guys have any free time and you happen to be out on the west side stop by. (I live in fishers now but thats a place I used to go to back when I was living in speedway.)

As far as the Cobra goes, like I said, I pray the street in front of my house is mudless enough to pull the car out on... If its not ill be showing up in dads 5.0, I suppose that'll have to suffice if all else fails. :nonono:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
67 GTO Very nice, My sister had a blue with white convertible top 66 GTO. I think it had a 400 ram air? Hurst 3 spd. Bad ass car.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Hey Hey, the sun is shining in Indiana today! Let's cross our fingers but the extended forecast does look promising. Please respond if you plan to attend, I need a headcount for the restaurant. Come on clear weather.

mnypit

Established Member
Me and the Money Pit (the car not my wife:D ) wil be there as long the weather cooperates. I'm hopin!

Steve

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Originally posted by mnypit
Me and the Money Pit (the car not my wife:D ) wil be there as long the weather cooperates. I'm hopin!

Steve

:lol:

Trying to get my wife to be the money maker, not spender. Before your mind goes south. She's a musician.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Ill deffinatly be there, just not sure which vehicular ill be driving yet... R/T, Cobra, or 5.0. Depends on the weather.

If its raining or threatening snow ill drive the 5.0, if its nice out but still alittle damp from melting snow and alittle salt is still laying on the roads ill drive the R/T, last but not least if conditions on in prime form then twill be driving the Cobra.

Last edited:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
If you guys are looking for a head count, I'm in I'll leave here at like 8am that way I have some time to kill on the way down.:D

Can't wait to meet you guys.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
haveeight, glad you can make it. I want to see that blower! Watch 69 from Anderson down to Indy. I have seen Camaro's there lately.

03CobraBro

Established Member
The news tonight said Friday it should be in the 60's... Sweet mother of god dont let that weather man be toying with my emotions...

mnypit

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
The news tonight said Friday it should be in the 60's... Sweet mother of god dont let that weather man be toying with my emotions...

I was thinking the same thing!

I got some new shoes I want to show off.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread