RESCHEDULED FOR MARCH 15!! INDY GET TOGHETHER 1/18 ALL WELCOME

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Anyone going from the Chicago area? Maybe we could meet up, if I can make it?
I may try to make it, if I can get out of the other plans that were made some time ago. And the car is back together by then.
Dana

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Dana
Anyone going from the Chicago area? Maybe we could meet up, if I can make it?
I may try to make it, if I can get out of the other plans that were made some time ago. And the car is back together by then.
Dana

Dana-
Im going down Saturday. I'm in Portage, IN. I was just going to get on 65. I wouldn't mind riding down with you (if you go) because I'm not really sure where the spot is where we are meeting. If you don't go I can find it, but it would just be easier maybe if someone was going from this area that I could follow.

Tim

03CobraBro

Established Member
I just remembered I'v yet to insure and licence my car... (oopsies) its only a couple miles from my house, surely I could make it over without a problem.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Being that I am going to be around other 03 cobras and cool cars this Saturday I have some parts I want to sell real cheap, A strut tower brace jacking rails, extreme matrix brace, and a few other odds and ends let me know if any one is interested in these items. thanks in advance, look forward to meeting everyone:-D

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
I am in for the 15th of March.

Who all is coming from DAYTON/CINCY??? I am in Fairborn(NE-Dayton) if you guys want to meet up for a convoy? Let me know!

Just for a recap what is the TIME/LOCATION/DIRECTIONS???? I will be coming from East side I-70!

mnypit

Established Member
Originally posted by Got-Cobra?
I am in for the 15th of March.

Who all is coming from DAYTON/CINCY??? I am in Fairborn(NE-Dayton) if you guys want to meet up for a convoy? Let me know!

Just for a recap what is the TIME/LOCATION/DIRECTIONS???? I will be coming from East side I-70!

People wil prolly start showing up around 10am. Lunch at 11 or so.

Take 1-70 to I-465 North. Take I-465 North the I-69 North. Take I-69 North to the 96th street exit (approximately 2 miles from the 465 and 69 interchange). Turn west on 96th street. You will go back over I-69, get in the right hand lane, and I believe it is the second stop light, turn right. You are looking for Hague Road. There is a Peterson's restaraunt and and Arbys on the north side of 96th street at the corner. Turn north on Hague road, Cycles is immediately on your left. Cant miss it. You can see it from 96th street. It is the NW corner of Hague and 96th street, behind Peterson's restaraunt and the Arby's. Hague is only 3/4 of a block west of I-69. Northside Cycle's and Cafe.

Be safe, see ya Saturday morning!

Steve

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Just got back from 2 days in the "Windy City" Chicago. My wife and I were walking down Michigan Ave. and there is a Black 03 Coupe rolling south. Made me smile. Looking forward to Saturday!. Temps and forecast look strong. See you all there. I'm guessing 15 cars minimum. 35 would be a enthusiastic guess. This may be the best cabin fever outlet for us all.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Dana
blk96svt,
I sent you a PM or an e-amil or something about Saturday. Did you get it?
Dana

No, I didn't get anything from you. Either try it again or reply here, sorry.

Tim

gtoguy1967

Established Member
got cobra! i will be leavingrt 49 and rt 70 about 8 let me know if you want to hook up. im in a 2002 true blue lightning.
Don

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Vintage. Sorry you can't make it. I was hoping to meet you. I will look you up when I am in Cincy/Dayton this summer.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
My neighbor with the new vette can't make it, but the one with the 69 427 says he'll make it by. Here vettey vettey, BAM snake bitten. Should be fun, lots of rides, I bet given our locaton there should be a lot of bikes making their maiden spring voyage.

MineralGSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Ok its pretty much official I wont have my Cobra there, we'll probably be see'ing the R/T.

Why won't you have the cobra?? I was looking forward to seeing the redfire:shrug:

gtoguy1967

Established Member
ok, there will be 2 cobras 03/93 and my 2002 true blue lightning there we should be there about 11:30 i would say.
looking forward to it !
Don

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by MineralGSVT
Why won't you have the cobra?? I was looking forward to seeing the redfire:shrug:

Its not licenced or insured yet :cryying: I promise in by May ill have it to the meet to show off.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Last minute check... 10:00am around that time? Hell I live the closest and ill probably be the latest lol.

Users who are viewing this thread