Return Fuel System questions

rlhay2

Established Member

3) Blowbyracing.com

I have inquired into their new Jackal single pump system. I like the idea of the single pump but have yet to hear back from them.

Am I overlooking another option or does anyone have a recommendation? Want to cover all the bases before I pull the trigger.

I have been in contact with JPC whom always replied to my inquiries and thus I ordered their system. In this case, customer service was the primary reason for the purchase.

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
And yes our system will handle E85. Harden anodized. Because you get to choose what pump you want to run. We just offer it with the A1000 or Eliminator pump (which will just fine) but you can also choose to run Magnafuel or Fuel Lab. I know Fuel Labs 41402 Pump will work great too (spoke with them this morning)

If you have any more questions, please shoot me a call.

Last edited by a moderator:

rlhay2

Established Member
He hadn't heard back prior to this b/c there was no update for info. Now there is. It's officially released.

So you guys list products on your website that may not be available for 6-8 weeks?

Jared at Lethal told me that he did not have a system at that time and that he hoped to have his new billet hats after the new year.

JPC stated that they had everything but their hats and would contact me when they were ready to ship. In the interim we discussed numerous fuel options, especially pump options.

And BBR chose to ignore the customer inquiry. Until now...

rlhay2

Established Member
12/5/11

to [email protected]

I hope to be completing a twin turbo conversion of a GT500 within the next few weeks.

The last step is to upgrade the fuel system. At this time I am not sure if staying returnless or going to a return style system is best.

I see your Jackal return style system on your website and had a few questions...

It is no longer relevant.
But as your new system was posted in my inquiry thread, I thought it best for everyone whom reads it to know my experience with BBR.

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
The admin e-mail is an e-mail folder filed with spam.

We have individual emails that would get answered immediately. We also have a working phone number, which would have allowed for you to have answers within seconds.

For future reference, the direct e-mails are as follows :

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Your e-mail to the admin account, more than likely got hit into the spam folder.

CPRsm

After to talking to Eric at JPC I am almost liking the triple pump idea. If you have an AFR guage and one burns out, you will see the same lean condition you were coming up on Ronnie. Now a single pump lost under boost, engine is gone a lot faster when it loses it all at once. Decisions, decisions.
Sure you will tell them when calling what fuel. But ask about their new pumps for E85. Only ones on the market tested with E85 for 4,000 hrs.

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
See, you're wise. But 1 out of 10 people unfortunately aren't that wise. There are a good amount of folks that don't go about it that way. So we designed this system in means that it's fail proof.

Regardless, you should have a fuel pressure gauge and a wideband gauge if you're looking to make enough power to need these systems.

But again, not everyone thinks everything through that way.

3 pump systems have been on the market for the lesser part of a decade. Single pump systems have been used for damn near a century....and that's because they work!

CPRsm

Wold you rather blow your engine?

If one pump fails, that's a strong possibility.

Would you rather have a tow bill or a tow bill and an engine rebuild bill?

If a pump fails in a single pump system, it's a guarantee it's going to fail if under boost.

I think you have a much better chance catching 1 or 3 failing than one large single.

rlhay2

Established Member
The admin e-mail is an e-mail folder filed with spam.

Your e-mail to the admin account, more than likely got hit into the spam folder.

The email address is the one provided via your website.
The same email is still listed as a contact for information...interesting...I see the website is now updated with new contact information. Well done!

In hindsight, perhaps I should have called. But I am one of those who always forgets something when I call, thus I type out my inquiries and review them so that nothing is overlooked.

As I stated before I liked the idea of the single pump. I had some questions that were not answered by reviewing your site. I sought an email address to inquire of and forwarded my questions and never received an answer.

Thus, I wound up choosing a triple pump system from JPC. Hope to have it next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread