Return style fuel options

Bad Intention

Established Member
Im starting to look into new fuel system for my car. I know there are not many choices out there. Just want to see what every one else is using.
My mods are 9.5:1 aluminator, SW long tubes, Boss Intake, 75lbs inj., Metco fuel rails and Procharger F1-A.
Im looking for fuel set up that can support 1000 rwhp. Im not looking to make that much HP but only want to do this once.

Turbo900rr

Established Member
Cpe triple pump fuel hat with the stock mustang pump and a Walboro 255lph pump on e85 and 12 lbs from a d1sc. -8 feed and -6 return. Roughly 750 rwhp.

grnenvy

Established Member
If it's a street car be very careful and do alot of research. There's no fuel system as reliable as the factory stuff. I have had many different aftermarket combo's and they always had problems and let me down. My last setup was big injectors and a boost a pump and never had a problem. unless your going to be making over 750 rwhp you'll be fine with the right guy tuning it.

alex12gt

Established Member
interest in this as well i know bbr and jpc both have return style systems but it gets expensive quick to the point i thought about just dropping a fuel cell in the spare tire well

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
we sell the jpc system, and we run it.

I haven't had any issues out of the fuel system

we are running the triple hat, and triple walbro 400's, making over 1000rwhp on e85

grnenvy

Established Member
Hey

Hey man do u have 10-15k miles on your fuel system? Everyday street driving 30-40 miles to work in the Florida heat is tough on a aftermarket system. Walbro's have been out since the early 90s and they have been proven but I had one go bad on me on with a double hat system.

we sell the jpc system, and we run it.

I haven't had any issues out of the fuel system

we are running the triple hat, and triple walbro 400's, making over 1000rwhp on e85

378wby

Established Member
Im starting to look into new fuel system for my car. I know there are not many choices out there. Just want to see what every one else is using.
My mods are 9.5:1 aluminator, SW long tubes, Boss Intake, 75lbs inj., Metco fuel rails and Procharger F1-A.
Im looking for fuel set up that can support 1000 rwhp. Im not looking to make that much HP but only want to do this once.

I put a boss crate engine, 2.9 whipple, 10 rib set up, arh long tubes..etc into my 2012 gt. I ordered blow by racings jackyl return fuel system last week and am having it installed this week. I'll give you an update once its installed and tuned.

Bad Intention

Established Member
Thanks for the feed back. Has anyone used or even seen the return fuel sys that is in the cobra jet? It is made by Aeromotive but might be a outboard pump rather than drop in unit.

Users who are viewing this thread