Reveal something noone here knows about you...

203Cree

Established Member
Post away Snakestress. Every once in awhile we bump this up so the new people can post and share on it. This is one of the best threads in the gen 2 section if you ask me. So post away if you feel like it. :beer:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Well I guess I will try this....

I just turned 30 and was born and raised in FL. I am married (for 8 yrs) and have 2 great kids 5 and 2 1/2. I have worked for the Sheriffs Dept. for the past 5 yrs and its getting very old lol :nonono: but it pays the bills. Before that I was in the Army for 4 yrs and loved it....and would still be in if I didn't have kids. I was a 19K (M1A1 Tanker Gunner)the best job in the Military :rockon: I am addicted to sports...love the Bills (NFL), Sabors(NHL) and have never been to Buffalo :shrug: So I am still to this day not sure why I am such a big Buffalo fan. I am the Biggest Florida State Football fan...GO Noles :rockon: :rockon: Oh I am 6' tall and weigh 250 :dw: ....ya I am the Fat guy LOL I just drink to much beer LOL

Oh and I spen way to much time on this site.....(post whore) but not a bigger post whore than BeyondLimitz :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Dusten

Established Member
I am a recruiter for the navy, and find my job harder by the day. The job is wearing me down, and i question my faith in the navy, which makes my job hard. You try and convince someone to do something that you no longer feel the urge to do.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Cobra_Dusten said:
I am a recruiter for the navy, and find my job harder by the day. The job is wearing me down, and i question my faith in the navy, which makes my job hard. You try and convince someone to do something that you no longer feel the urge to do.
yeah, your one of the guys that suckered me into a 4 year enlistment back in 94. Anyway, no bad blood man. Thank you for your continuing service to our country :beer:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I am 30 and have been in the Marine Corps as a CH-46E Helicopter Crewchief/mechanic for the past 11 years. Got pulled over in my 94 Cobra on I-5 north of Los Angelas doing 137mph.....cop used to drive a 5.0 and gave me a ticket for 99 in a 70. Let the Marine Corps pay for my education (elementary education) I didn't pay a dime and laugh at my sister who has student loans up the a$$. On my second Lightning and 9th mustang.....both are here to stay. First car was a metallic green 1976 Chrysler Cordoba...green vinyl top, green shag carpet and green faque leather.......a fuggin TANK.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Well glad to know theres no flaming, that helps :thumbsup:

oh and yeah, a lil basic info about me, I am 20 something, i am an accountant, will be married 4 years in September to the most wonderful man in the world, (No offense to all you other wonderful guys, but theres gotta be first place :p ) and I don't want kids.

My husband is over in Korea, he is in the Army (ADA) and I will actually be flying over to see him in August to pin his train tracks on him (he is going to be captain now, or 1st lieutenant-2nd attempt :-D )

Love anything that has to do with cars, machines and stuff that blow up or make loud noises. My dad and my grandad owned a shop while I was growing up, and that's where I learned to work on cars. We had about 3 or 4 vintage army jeeps, and we had a 1969 dodge coronet 440 back when i was a kid. Learned to drive on the army jeep as well :thumbsup:

My husband and I alternate car buying every year, and in order of purchase
Him- 69 Mach1
Me-97 Cobra
Him- 70 charger r/t
Me- 02 L
Him - 67 mustang coupe
.... and ME again- 03/04 Terminator :beer:

I'm sure theres more weird info about me but I will have to ease you guys into the shock :lol1:

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
Well iam a mixed martial arts fighter, i do it on the side of work, i love working out and always hope a fight breaks out just to have the excuse to smash on someone, (not a shit starter though), my g/f does my nails lol, and i fricken love cartoons haha

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I have a '51' that fades from blue to grey tattooed on my lower back.......

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
I have a '51' that fades from blue to grey tattooed on my lower back.......

You only stay 51 for one year man, I dunno if Id have gotten it tattood on me...

Nah what does the 51 mean?

Stan I just happened to smash all ten of my fingers at once. Its not paint. :eek:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Area 51?
your 51-50? haha
51 years old?

It has been a long time since I have seen 'Married w/ Children', but it sure was a great show while it lasted.. Stan

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Well I'm 28 Born in Tx lived most of my life there moved to Ohio 8 yr ago,married with a son 4 yr old Love my family,have struggled with my vision all my life think they call it Keracoutus or something like that.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
FordFanStan said:
Area 51?
your 51-50? haha
51 years old?

It has been a long time since I have seen 'Married w/ Children', but it sure was a great show while it lasted.. Stan
It was my high school football number.

LightningMAS

Banned
i have ear pierced on both sides, 4 guage in both ears.. and 3 tatoo's.. 2 Lightning bolts on my arms.. 1 dragon with flames on my right arm..

ive been a motorcycle person since i was 4 yrs. old.. i love dirtbikes and sportbikes.. i hate harleys...

another thing.. the only music i listen to is .. RAP only.. hahaha

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
NewKid said:
World of Warcraft, it's an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). Basically thousands, well perhaps millions, of people (and I mean people, not just kids) get on from around the world play in an area with each other.

I played it over the summer, it gets really addicting, too addicting. Once I saw my social life falling apart in front of me, my friends (the ones who were playing with me) and I just stopped.

I'm slowly working my way out of the computer game phase but, since Oblivion is coming out (to all 3 people who know what I'm talking about), I may get back into it.

OMG :lol: I admit, I too am addicted. On the weekends I am usually up till 6am playing WoW. GEEKS! :poke:

supra6spd

Established Member
Interesting group of guys here.

I did 2 1/2 years active duty in the U.S. Army (I was a gunner on the Bradley Fighting Vehicle) straight out of high school. That was in 1995 and I saw no combat. I have the utmost respect for all of our military fighting men and women. :rockon:

Came home, went to college and graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice. I worked as a district manager for a specialty fitness chain of stores for 4 years. I managed 12 stores from as far south as Eatontown, NJ to as far north as Bedford Hills, NY = a ton of windshield time.

For the past year I’ve been working as a project manager for a general construction contractor. I took quite a pay cut switching from sales/management to working as a project manager (about $20K a year less). :loser: However, my current work schedule is much better and I am telling myself the decrease in money is made up in time off/quality of life.

I am currently selling a property that me and a buddy have “renovated”. We bought the single family home for $20K and just listed it last week for $75K. We’ve busted our asses for the past 6-months fixing it up. God, I hope it sells soon. Then I can finally get the L appropriately tuned and modded. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread