Reveal something noone here knows about you...

supra6spd

Established Member
ChuteboxeL03 said:
Well iam a mixed martial arts fighter, i do it on the side of work, i love working out and always hope a fight breaks out just to have the excuse to smash on someone, (not a shit starter though), my g/f does my nails lol, and i fricken love cartoons haha

In college I trained with a group of the student wrestlers who were also into striking & submission. To earn some extra money on the weekends I bounced at a local college bar. I am not exaggerating when I tell you I “choked out” at least one townie / wanna-be thug per weekend. That submission/grappling training saved my life on more than one occasion.

Haha…. I feel like such a tool reminiscing about my college days. I am 29 years old now and not ANYWHERE near the kind of shape I was in back then. (210lbs, bench pressed 370lbs, played rugby, athletic…..) Ah yes, the “real world” has taken its toll and I don’t have the time to train anymore.
Oh well, back to reality. :beer:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
I guess I will add to this thread too. I am 23, and currently awaiting to finish my education this fall. I have two classes left (accounting 202 and math 123). Going for my Business Real Estate degree, and hope to become a real estate agent. I have worked in construction all my life, my dad is a third generation builder here in Lexington, so the housing industry is all I and my family know. I love cars, my dad got me into them. He has owned 8 Vettes in particular with the most recent being an 02 Z06. Drove that to my first semester of college, that was pretty neat. I got my Lightning last fall after wanting to pick up a Cobra, but needed the functionality of the truck. I love it, and like visiting this site quite often. Good bunch of guys here for sure, and I am glad I stumbled upon this site a while back.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Your husband needs to come home! And fast! :-D

well heres the thing, we are both on playing it. :D thats why im up late coz of the time difference.

And also I am going to korea end of july to pin his bars. So i will be quite "busy" at that time. :-D

WichitaSVT

Your Unbeatable Rival
Established Member
I'm the first lisener of heavy metal music. I'm that old. My fav's are Slayer, Lamb of God, Anthrax, Overkill, Exodus and Sirius Hard Attack.

In my 76 Camero....I once rounded a corner broadslide.....blinking red light intersection....patrolman on the shoulder right at the intersection.....sandblasted the patrolmans car......charged with DUI and recklous driving......aunt on the force at that time had the charge reduced to running a stoplight.

Lost control once in my 76 Camero and ended up in the chief of police front yard (not knowing it was the C of P yard) took off.....his wife got my tag number as I'm pulling the bush out of the front yard with my rear bumper. Insurance replaced the bush with qty 5 1000 lbs rocks.

I topped my 1990 Corvette ZR1 out at 175 and held it there for 4 mintues. I passed a car at that speed and somehow they stayed on the road.

My 1994 built and supercharged Corvette caught fire and my $44,000 investment was totaled (250 miles on the motor) because the local GM dealership replaced a blowing fuzable link with a larger fuzeable link. 14 miles later my car caught fire. Cause unknown. Insurance (thanks to my lawyer) settled for $40,000.

This is just for starters.

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
I bought my dream car from the building pictured in LightningMAS's sig. It was showroom center in Dec 1998

Last edited:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
WoW... Thank God I never got into that! I DID have an unhealthy EQOA addiction for a few months, but it was great. I got to beta test a bunch of Sony's online stuff so that was neat. Im now a total PSP junkie and spend about 25% of my SVTP time on my PSP (wireless connection) sittin outside. :)

203Cree

Established Member
Yeah, figured I'd bump it back for the guys that just joined up. This is one thread I don't mind seeing brought back from the dead. Good shit in here. :)

lightning_2001

Established Member
lets see im 22.my birthday is july 4th.ive owned my lightning since i was 17.gift from my dad.i got a gixxer6 when i was 19.my dad's a Marine.i have so much respect for ppl in the military.i currently work at AVIS rent a car here in laredo,texas but i might be going to work with brother in construction(my dads old business).i like all types of music,fast cars (my dream cars are the pagani zonda f and the ferrari f430)i quit pot more than 3 years ago(deal with God to help my dad thru open heart surgery.since then ive quit all drugs altogether and drinking since about 4weeks ago.i love my truck.i had a chance to get a s281 saleen or a lightning and well yall know what i went with(no regrets). I trust ppl very easily but you F me over and thats it (i can hold a grudge)i dont like to fight but ill hold my own if i have to.well thats it for now.

Last edited:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I have a prince albert. Had 7 other piercings at one time as well. And got 3 tatts. An angel, and devil(Full color) on my chest, and my last name on my lower back(Black, Takes up half my back).

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Screw it, im 29 just about to turn 30. I bought my lightning close to 2 months ago, and I have never been more happy with a purchase in my entire life. I worked in collision repair and body restorations for over 10 years, recently graduated from Wyotech ,because I was a bodyman and was tired of paying a mechanic to fix what I knew I could do myself. Funny thing is now, im wasting my degree I received from Wyojoke, and got a job with Union Pacific, as a freight train conductor. pretty kick ass job, the hours suck. But pay is and benefits are badass. I like to tell people my Work vehicle weighs 450,000lbs and corners on rails. (avg weight of one locomotive)
I drink pabst blue ribbon beer and I love that shit. Full sleeved tattoo's pretty blessed with talking with the ladies, but dammit I admit it, I like big women. No shame in my game.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
As long as I do not have to hold the belly up, it is all gravy with me. ha ha.. I mean not huge. Hell im no George Clooney, so what the hell im just real, and never pass up on the puss

Users who are viewing this thread